Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Adrian College Adrian, Michigan
Come join Don LaSala and his staff and get trained this summer by motivated, energetic coaches whose sole mission is to help you grow as a player in a positive and fun environment.
Adrian College is a private Division III school located about 45 minutes outside Ann Arbor and only 90 minutes from Detroit.
At the Nike Lacrosse Camp at Adrian College, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 10-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Instruction takes place each day in Adrian's turf stadium, the home field of the Bulldogs. Overnight campers reside in student housing located just down the street from the stadium, with all meals being provided in the campus dining hall.
Meet your coaching staff
Don LaSala begins his third season as the head men's lacrosse coach at Adrian College.Read Full Bio
Don LaSala came to Adrian after a successful stint as assistant coach at Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York. He served as assistant coach since August 2007 and also was the assistant to the associate athletic director since August 2010.
While at Clarkson, LaSala served as the goalie coach and the team's offensive coordinator in 2011. Prior to that, he served as the team's defensive coordinator from 2007-2010. He also served as recruiting coordinator, worked with game preparation and scouting for the NCAA Division III program.
LaSala also spent one year stints as an assistant coach at Washington & Jefferson College (2006-2007) and The College of Brockport (2005-2006). He also served as assistant women's lacrosse coach at SUNY Canton (2003-2004).
LaSala earned his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration-management concentration from The College of Brockport in May 2005. He also obtained his Master of Education in educational leadership from St. Lawrence University in May 2011.
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: No
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!