For the 9th consecutive summer, USSC and the Ross Valley Lacrosse Club have joined forces to offer this Nike Lacrosse Camp at Redwood High School.
This is a complete skills day camp designed for youth lacrosse players ages 8-13, from Marin County and beyond. In addition to stick skills, position work, and scrimmaging, this camp includes a specialized speed and agility program by The Balance Workout.
Another feature that separates this camp from the rest is our daily lacrosse video session where campers are exposed to the highest level of play.
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Redwood High School, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 8-13
- Daily NCAA & MLL lacrosse video sessions in nearby classroom
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Dates & Prices