Xcelerate Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Oregon State Corvallis, Oregon
OUR 11TH YEAR IN OREGON and first hosting a girls camp! Oregon State University is located in the beautiful, green Willamette Valley between Portland and Eugene.
Featuring one of the newest athletic facilities on the west coast, this 577-acre campus boasts pristine outdoor recreation. The housing accommodations provide safe, comfortable bunking for campers after a long day on the lacrosse fields. At night, it’s time to relax, play in the game room, participate in “bowling night”, or catch a movie with friends.
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Girls ages 10-18: All Positions - Intermediate to Advanced
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Camper Bowling & Game Night @ OSU Student Center
- OSU’s New Outdoor Field Complex
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
Directing camp at Oregon State this summer is Kate Faas. A national championship-winning player, Kate Faas is in her second season as a volunteer assistant coach with the Canisius College women's lacrosse program.
A member of the Maryland Terrapins from 2008 to 2010, Faas capped her playing career by helping the team to the national title in her senior season. In 20 games, Faas recorded 21 points and 19 goals.Read Full Bio
Prior to playing with Maryland, Faas spent two seasons with the nationally-ranked St. Bonaventure program, earning 2007 Atlantic-10 Player of the Year honors, while being named to the all-conference first team in both of her seasons. Overall, the West Henrietta, N.Y. native totaled 172 points, 142 goals and 30 assists during her four-year collegiate career.
After finishing her playing career, Faas spent the 2011 season serving as a volunteer assistant coach with Delaware.
Faas earned her bachelor's degree in kinesiology in 2010. She is currently pursuing her master's at Canisius in sport administration.
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY
We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members (college and high school coaches), enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players.
• Check-in runs from 3:00pm to 4:30pm on day one at Buxton Hall.
• Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at Buxton Hall.
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $20
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
Please note that t-shirts and shorts are available in adult sizes.
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Wor
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / OSU Student Center / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Airport Shuttle Transportation
Discounts Available (If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount)
Read camper reviews