CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE IN LACROSSE FOR OVER A DECADE!
From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. Your skill level and overall team play will dramatically improve over the course of the camp week. Every field position is covered in camp: Attack, Midfield, Defense, and Goalie.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 5:00PM-9:00PM, MON-TUE 8:45AM-9:00PM, WED 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Sunday, July 16th
Check-in runs from 3:00pm to 4:30pm on day one at Buxton Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check-out Wednesday, July 19th
Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at Buxton Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Buxton Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes • No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Sunday, July 16th: Check-in runs from 4:00pm to 4:30pm at Buxton Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. Check-out is 8:45pm on day one at Buxton Hall.
- July 17th, & 18th: Check-in daily at 8:45am at Buxton Hall. Pickup at 8:45pm each evening at Buxton Hall.
- Wednesday, July 19th: Check-out on the final day is 11:00am at Buxton Hall.
- Daily Schedule: SUN 4:30PM-8:45PM, MON-TUE 8:45AM-8:45PM, WED 8:45AM-11:00AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Airport Shuttle Transportation
Please visit the HUT PDX airport shuttle link below for information regarding service to and from campus. The HUT shuttle will drop you off at the campus bookstore which is a 100 yard walk to Buxton Hall Dorm. Once you have your reservation, please contact our office with the details. We ask that that you arrive on campus during check-in and depart campus during check-out. HUT Shuttle Info - www.hutshuttle.com/.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR817. (Available until January 31, 2017). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR817 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK17. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK17 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Oregon State University
Oregon State is located in Corvallis, a vibrant college town of 55,000 in the heart of Western Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Corvallis consistently ranks among the best and safest cities to live in the U.S., as well as among the most environmentally responsible. The 400-acre main campus in Corvallis includes a Historic District, making Oregon State one of only a handful of U.S. university campuses listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The district includes such icons as Weatherford Hall, the Memorial Union and Benton Hall, the oldest building on campus.
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / OSU Student Center / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!