High School Program
In addition to the "All Skills" program offered each week, our fifth session also offers a High School Program geared towards players ages 13-18 currently on their high school team and wanting to move up the ladder or those planning on making the high school team.
- All Campers: Sunday 12:30-2:00pm in front of the Mission Crossroads building. Looks for signs to Nike Tennis Camps to direct you.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
- Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 4:00pm.
- Graduation: Friday at 11:30am in front of the Mission Crossroads building.
- Check-out: Immediately following the graduation ceremony at the dorms.
Daily Program Schedule
- Day campers should be dropped every day (except first day) by 8:30am at the Skip and Cindy Hogan Tennis Center.
- Pick up time will be 4:45pm each day (except last day) at the courts.
- A more complete schedule will be given to you upon check-in.
Lunch is included for all Day Campers.
Campers play on 8 courts at the Skip and Cindy Hogan Tennis Center, located on the West side of the USD campus.
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Overnight campers will reside in the college dorms on campus and dine at the Student Life Pavilion. Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned rooms based on requests and then by age and gender. There is no A/C in the dorms, but they stay cool.
Evening activities may include a trip to the beach, Sports Night, Swimming, BBQ, Camp Dance.
Weekend stayovers are available at this location between sessions 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 only. Cost: $250. Includes meals, housing, and supervision.
International Camper Options
International campers seeking a Sport and Language program can find a list of camp sessions and a detailed description of our new programs by clicking this link. International campers seeking a Sport Only program, a multi-week sport camp experience, can easily combine any of our individual Tennis Camp sessions together with a weekend stay over to create the right camp program to fit your needs!
San Diego International
Transportation is not provided to/from the airport to camp. However, if your camper is flying in to San Diego International Airport the Director or a staff member will meet your son/daughter at the airport and arrange shuttle transportation to camp and then back to the airport on the return. The cost is $27 each way. Please call 858-382-6453 to make reservation and to provide your child's travel itinerary. Please make check payable to “Bill Scott” and bring to camp.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRSY
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Rise and Shine/Breakfast
- 8:30am Day Campers arrive. On Court Drills begin.
- Noon-1:30pm Lunch/Activities
- 1:30pm-4:00pm Team competition/Match Play
- 4:00pm Day campers depart
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner
- 6:30pm-9:30pm Evening activity (Ping Pong Tournament, Foosball Tournament, Ice Cream Social, Movie Night)
- 10:00pm Lights out