Camp Program Offerings
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
Tournament Training Program
The Tournament Training Program is geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies and work on mental toughness.
10 & Under Tennis
The “10 & Under Tennis” program is an exciting way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts.
- Overnight Campers: 1:00-2:00pm on Sunday at the dorms. Follow signs for camp check-in
- Day & Extended Day Campers: 2:00-3:00pm on Sunday at the dorms. Campers should come dressed to play on Sunday. There is a full, afternoon/evening tennis session and dinner for extended day and overnight campers!
- Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 5:30pm.
- Extended Day Campers will depart that evening after dinner and evening activities at 8:30pm.
- Graduation: 4:30pm on Friday for all campers. Graduation location will be provided at registration. Parents are invited to and encouraged to attend!
- Check-out: Immediately following the graduation at 5:00pm.
Extended Day & Day Camper Schedule
- Sunday: Day and Extended Day campers arrive at 2:00-3:00pm. Day campers depart at 5:30pm and Extended Day campers depart at 8:30pm.
- Monday-Thursday: Day campers arrive at 8:30am and depart at 5:30pm. Extended Day campers arrive at 8:30am and depart at 9:00pm.
- Friday: All campers have a graduation at 4:30pm. Check-out for all campers is at 5:00pm, immediately after the Graduation.
All meals are provided for overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day campers. Lunch is provided for all Day campers. Meals start with dinner on the first day and end with lunch on the last day.
Evening activities may include a pool party, pizza night, and movie night. Campers are supervised by Nike Camp staff at all times.
The campers play at the Bert Martin Tennis Facility, which includes 12 lighted outdoor tennis courts. They will have access to an indoor facility in case of rain.
2017: Campers will reside in the Rollins College dorms on campus at Strong Hall. Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests. There is A/C in the dorms.
Weekend stayovers are available and include housing, meals and supervision for Friday and Saturday night. Cost: $300/weekend.
Orlando International Airport
International Camper Options
International campers seeking a multi-week sport camp experience, can easily combine any of our individual Tennis Camp sessions together with a weekend stay over to create the right camp program to fit your needs!
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into the Orlando airport and take Mears Transportation (407-423-5566 and/or www.mearstransportation.com) from the airport to camp. Please contact Director Rita Gladstone if you will be arriving at camp via Mears Transportation.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRRC
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake up
- 7:30am Breakfast
- 8:30am Day & Extended Day Campers arrive
- 8:30am-11:30am Tennis instruction, drills
- 11:30am-1:30pm Lunch, rest
- 1:30pm-4:00pm Afternoon tennis (Instruction, Davis Cup competition, games)
- 4:00pm-5:30pm Optional tennis, pool, store trip, rest
- 5:30pm Day Campers depart
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner
- 7:00pm Evening activities: movies, night tennis, talent show, karaoke, camp dance
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00pm Lights out for Overnight Campers