2015 Seattle University Nike Summer Tennis Camp Information
This year we are offering seven weeks of day camp for players ages 5-18 of all skill levels. Campers can choose to participate in the Full Day (9:00am-4:00pm), AM Half Day (9:00am-Noon) or PM Half Day (1:00pm-4:00pm) programs. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis training needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Camp Program Offerings
In addition to the All Skills Program, this year the The Seattle University Camp will offer QuickStart Sessions designed for players aged 5-10. Fun and Fundamental sessions are a positive introduction to tennis fundamentals and low key match play situations for younger campers. Many of these programs will use short court teaching. This program runs from 9:00am-12:00pm during all camp sessions.
- “AM” Half- day and Day Campers: 8:30 am the first day of camp at the tennis courts
- “PM” Half-day campers: 12:30 pm the first day of camp at the Tennis Courts
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
- “AM” Half Day Campers: 12:00 noon the last day of camp at the Tennis Courts
- “PM” Half Day and Full Day campers: 4:00pm the last day of camp at the Tennis Courts
Daily Program Schedule
- All sessions run Monday-Thursday.
- FULL DAY: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- AM HALF DAY: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- PM HALF DAY: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Full day campers bring their lunch each day. Half day campers do not eat lunch at camp.
Campers will play on 4 outdoor and 2 indoor courts.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDSE
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 8:45am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:15pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:45pm Break
- 3:00pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 4:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program