Check-in takes place between 1:00-2:00pm on Sunday at the Hall 5 Dorm.
Camp concludes on Thursday at 1:00pm out of the Hall 5 Dorm. There will be a brief awards ceremony prior to checkout.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Includes all baseball and and night activities, all meals from dinner on Sunday to breakfast on Thursday, and double room occupancy in the dorms.
Includes all baseball and day activities, dinner on Sunday, lunch Monday-Wedneday. Day campers will be picked up at 4:00pm each day aside from Thursday when camp ends at 1:00pm.
Camp Code: BAXREM
Embry Riddle University is proud to once again host the NIKE Baseball Camps this year. Located just 90 miles northwest of Phoenix, this beautiful campus covers 539 acres of high-altitude western terrain, with campus life centered in a one-mile area. Campers will have the opportunity to reside in the dorms in the center of campus and train at nearby Kuebler ballpark.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival at the field (Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Position play and Games
- 4:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart, Free time, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Chalk Talks, Free Time
- 8:30 p.m. Evening Activities
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out!