Baseball Camp Questions & Answers
- Why Nike Baseball Camps?
- What equipment is required for camp?
- Are these camps a good fit for all levels of players?
- How will campers be grouped on the field?
- I finished registration, What's next?
- What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Can my team come to camp and train together?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Is transportation available?
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- What is Cancellation Protection?
1 Why Nike Baseball Camps?
Nike Baseball Camps offer a great opportunity for young athletes to connect with experienced coaches at top-notch facilities. These camps are a combination of skill-building and fun!
2 What equipment is required for camp?
Below is a suggested generic list of clothes, equipment, and personal items to bring with your to camp. This list varies per camp. It is recommended to read your info pack for specific items to bring:
Cleats & sneakers
- Baseball glove
- Baseball bat
- Catchers gear (if applicable)
- Warm up jacket & t-shirt
- Baseball pants & shorts
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (view camp webpage for details on meals)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
We also recommend that each camper label their equipment.
3 Are these camps a good fit for all levels of players?
Nike Baseball Camps are geared towards campers of all abilities unless otherwise indicated. Campers will initially be grouped by age and moved around accordingly based on skill if necessary. If you are a first-time baseball player, camp could be a good way to start learning the game and gain experience before trying out for your local team.
4 How will campers be grouped on the field?
On the first day of camp, campers will be evaluated by the camp staff and will then be grouped according to age and ability. All of our camps are general skills camps and the camp staff will cover all aspects of the game. Campers will also have time during the week to receive position-specific work on their position of focus.
5 I finished registration, What's next?
- Fill out your Health & Release Forms: Use your confirmation number (in your confirmation email) to complete your health & release forms ahead of camp! Please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/health-and-release-faq/ and review your packet for any camp specifics forms * If your camper is attending a camp in Massachusetts or Connecticut, please follow the Health & Release Form instructions listed in your Information Packet.
- Read your Info Packet: which will be sent out close to the camp start date which includes the following important information and more: Onsite Camp Director contact information, Mandatory Health and Release forms and waivers, Peace of Mind & Cancellation Policy, and Covid-19 safety information.
6 What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
Overnight Camps: Experience everything Nike Baseball Camps has to offer! Our overnight camps include baseball instruction, fun evening activities, all meals, and on-campus housing.
Extended Day Camps: Ideal for commuter campers looking for the full camp experience. Includes 7+ hours of daily baseball instruction, lunch, dinner, and evening activities. Extended Day camps typically run from 9am-8pm or 9pm daily.
Day Camps: Day Camps offer the same great instruction and games as our Overnight Camps, but allows campers to return home after a hard day’s work. Day camps typically run from 9am-3pm or 4pm daily.
7 Do you offer scholarships?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
8 Can my team come to camp and train together?
Yes! We encourage teams to register and train together. Teams can be placed together on the field for all training sessions and games. Please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
9 Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! We offer the following group discounts for most Nike Baseball Camp locations:
4-7 campers: $25.00 off per camper
8 or more campers: $35.00 off per camper
Please confirm the number in your group and then give us a call at 1-800-645-3226. We will create a unique discount code for everyone in the group to use at registration.
10 Is transportation available?
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. If you are flying, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
11 What is the Cancellation Policy?
You can view our cancellation policy at the following link: https://www.ussportscamps.com/...
12 What is Cancellation Protection?
US Sports Camps offers our camp families Cancellation Protection for $100.00 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date if you cancel for any reason before your final payment date (the first day of the month prior to the month of your camp start date. i.e. final pay date is May 1st if your camp date begins in the month of June). Please note: $100.00 Cancellation Protection and the Registration Fee are non-refundable.
With Cancellation Protection, if you cancel after your final payment due date and at least 72 hours prior to camp check-in, you will receive a VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact US Sports Camps to cancel at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a voucher or refund. Your VOUCHER is transferable to an immediate family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered.