Wrestling Camp Questions & Answers
- Why Nike Wrestling Camps?
- I finished registration, What's next?
- When will I get my confirmation email?
- What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
- How will campers be grouped together?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Can my team come to camp and train together?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- What should I bring to a Day or Extended day camp?
- Is transportation available?
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- What is Cancellation Protection?
- How do I redeem my voucher?
1 Why Nike Wrestling Camps?
Nike Wrestling Camps are unlike any other wrestling camp in the country! We provide premier instruction with top coaches at the best facilities. Our coaches create a fun yet challenging atmosphere, providing skill development techniques and off-mat lectures to help you become an all-around athlete. We aim to provide every wrestler with the tools to develop valuable skills and reach their full potential.
2 I finished registration, What's next?
- Fill out your Health & Release Forms: Use your confirmation number (in your confirmation email) to complete your health & release forms ahead of camp! Please visit Health and Release FAQ and review your packet for any camp specifics forms * If your camper is attending a camp in Massachusetts or Connecticut, please follow the Health & Release Form instructions listed in your Information Packet.
- Complete your Pre-Camp Checklist: To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
- Gear Up at the Official Nike Sports Camps Store: You can now purchase additional Nike Sports Camp gear, packages, and limited-edition items from our camp store! Visit our official merchandise store here: Gear Up for Camp.
3 When will I get my confirmation email?
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of registering!
4 What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
Overnight Camps: Experience everything Nike Wrestling Camps has to offer! Overnight camps include wrestling instruction, fun evening activities, all meals, and on-campus housing.
Extended Day Camps: Ideal for commuter campers looking for the full camp experience. Includes 7+ hours of daily wrestling instruction, lunch, dinner, and evening activities. Extended Day camps typically run from 9am-8pm or 9pm daily.
Day/Half Day Camps: Day Camps offer the same great instruction and games as our Overnight Camps, but allows campers to return home after a hard day’s work. Day camps typically run from 9:00am-3:00pm or 4:00pm daily. Half Day camps typically run from 9:00am-12:00pm daily.
5 How will campers be grouped together?
On the first day of camp, campers will be evaluated by the camp staff and will then be grouped according to age and ability. Campers will then be paired with partners near their weight class for the duration of the week. Majority of our wrestling camps are open to all skill levels and the camp staff will cover all aspects of wrestling.
6 Do you offer scholarships?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
7 Can my team come to camp and train together?
Yes! We encourage teams to register and train together. Teams can be placed together for all training sessions and games. Please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
8 Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! We offer the following group discounts for most Wrestling Camp locations:
4-7 campers: $20 off per camper
8 or more campers: $25 off per camper
To redeem, please us at 1(800) 645-3226 with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
9 What should I bring to a Day or Extended day camp?
Below is a suggested generic list of clothes, equipment, and personal items to bring with your to camp. This list varies per camp. It is recommended to look directly on the camp webpage for specific items to bring:
- Comfortable athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts, etc.)
- Wrestling shoes
- Headgear (optional)
- Knee pads (optional)
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Please refer to the camp webpage for more recommended items to bring for an Overnight camp.
10 Is transportation available?
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. If you are flying, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
11 What is the Cancellation Policy?
You can view our cancellation policy at the following link: USSC Company Policies
12 What is Cancellation Protection?
US Sports Camps offers our camp families Cancellation Protection for $100 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date if you cancel for any reason before your final payment date (the first day of the month prior to the month of your camp start date. i.e. final pay date is May 1st if your camp date begins in the month of June). Please note: $100 Cancellation Protection and the Registration Fee are non-refundable.
With Cancellation Protection, if you cancel after your final payment due date and at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in, you will receive a VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact US Sports Camps to cancel at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a voucher or refund. Your VOUCHER is transferable to an immediate family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered.
13 How do I redeem my voucher?
Vouchers have to be redeemed over the phone! In order to apply your voucher to your new registration purchase, please give us a call at 1-800-645-3226, and we will be happy to assist you with your registration using the voucher.