Soccer Camp Questions & Answers
- Why Nike Soccer Camps?
- I finished registration, What's next?
- When will I get my confirmation email?
- What skill levels are available?
- What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Can my team come to camp and train together?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- What should I bring to a Day or Extended day camp?
- Is transportation available?
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- What is Cancellation Protection?
1 Why Nike Soccer Camps?
Nike Soccer Camps are unlike any other Soccer camp in the country! We provide premier instruction with top coaches at the best facilities. Our coaches create a fun yet challenging atmosphere, providing both on and off-field training to help you become an all-around athlete.
2 I finished registration, What's next?
- Fill out your Health & Release Forms: Use your confirmation number (in your confirmation email) to complete your health & release forms ahead of camp! Please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/health-and-release-faq/ and review your packet for any camp specifics forms * If your camper is attending a camp in Massachusetts or Connecticut, please follow the Health & Release Form instructions listed in your Information Packet.
- Read your Info Packet: which will be sent out close to the camp start date which includes the following important information and more: Onsite Camp Director contact information, Mandatory Health and Release forms and waivers, Peace of Mind & Cancellation Policy, and Covid-19 safety information.
- Gear Up at the Official Nike Soccer Camps Store: You can now purchase additional Nike Soccer Camp gear, packages, and limited-edition items from our camp store! Visit our official merchandise store here: https://usscsoccer.gearupsports.net/index.php?
3 When will I get my confirmation email?
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of registering!
4 What skill levels are available?
Player Development is for campers ages 11 and under of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
High Performance is for campers ages 12+ looking to improve their game in a fun and fast-paced environment. These camps are designed so players leave the camp week more prepared for their club and high school seasons. Experienced coaches will provide campers with a fresh perspective and challenge them to develop technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of their game through a progressive curriculum.
*NOTE: If you believe your camper should be in a different skill level than the age requirement listed, please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
5 What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
Overnight Camps: Experience everything Nike Soccer Camps has to offer! Our overnight camps include soccer instruction, fun evening activities, all meals, and on-campus housing.
Extended Day Camps: Ideal for commuter campers looking for the full camp experience. Includes 7+ hours of daily soccer instruction, lunch, dinner, and evening activities. Extended Day camps typically run from 9am-8pm or 9pm daily.
Day Camps: Day Camps offer the same great instruction and games as our Overnight Camps, but allows campers to return home after a hard day’s work. Day camps typically run from 9am-3pm or 4pm daily.
6 Do you offer scholarships?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
7 Can my team come to camp and train together?
Yes! We encourage teams to register and train together. Teams can be placed together on the field for all training sessions and games. Please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
8 Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! We offer the following group discounts for most Soccer Camp locations:
4-7 campers: $25 off per camper
8 or more campers: $30 off per camper
To redeem, please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
9 What should I bring to a Day or Extended day camp?
Below is a suggested generic list of clothes, equipment, and personal. Items to bring with your to camp. This list varies per camp. It is recommended to look directly in your info pack for specific items to bring
• Athletic, on-field clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
• Soccer Cleats (No metal studs)
• Outdoor athletic shoes
• Shin guards
• Water bottle
• Packed lunch and snacks
• Small gym bag/backpack
• COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Please refer to the information packet for more recommended items to bring for an Overnight camp
10 Is transportation available?
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. If you are flying, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
11 What is the Cancellation Policy?
You can view our cancellation policy at the following link: https://www.ussportscamps.com/...
12 What is Cancellation Protection?
US Sports Camps offers our camp families Cancellation Protection for $50 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date if you cancel for any reason before your final payment date (the first day of the month prior to the month of your camp start date. i.e. final pay date is May 1st if your camp date begins in the month of June). Please note: $50 Cancellation Protection and the Registration Fee are non-refundable.
With Cancellation Protection, if you cancel after your final payment due date and at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in, you will receive a VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact US Sports Camps to cancel at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a voucher or refund. Your VOUCHER is transferable to an immediate family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered.