Softball Camp Questions & Answers
- Why Nike Softball Camps?
- I finished registration, What's next?
- When will I get my confirmation email?
- What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- What equipment will I need to have for camp?
- Are these camps good for all levels?
- Is transportation available?
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- What is Cancellation Protection?
1 Why Nike Softball Camps?
Nike Softball Camps offer a great opportunity for young athletes of all abilities to connect with experienced coaches at top-notch facilities. These camps are a combination of skill building and fun!
2 I finished registration, What's next?
- Fill out your Health & Release Forms: Use your confirmation number (in your confirmation email) to complete your health & release forms ahead of camp! Please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/health-and-release-faq/ and review your packet for any camp specifics forms. If your camper is attending a camp in Massachusetts or Connecticut, please follow the Health & Release Form instructions listed in your Information Packet.
- Read your Info Packet: which will be sent out close to the camp start date and includes the following important information and more: Onsite Camp Director contact information, Mandatory Health and Release forms and waivers, Peace of Mind & Cancellation Policy, and Covid-19 safety information.
3 When will I get my confirmation email?
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of registering for camp.
4 What are the differences between overnight, extended day, and day camps?
Overnight Camps: Experience everything Nike Softball Camps has to offer! Our overnight camps include softball instruction, fun evening activities, all meals, and on-campus housing.
Extended Day Camps: Ideal for commuter campers looking for the full camp experience. Includes daily softball instruction, lunch, dinner, and evening activities. Extended Day camps typically run from 9am-9pm daily.
Day Camps: Day Camps offer the same great instruction and games as our Overnight Camps, but allow campers to return home after a hard day’s work. Day camps typically run from 9am-4pm daily.
5 Do you offer scholarships?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
6 Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! We offer the following group discounts for most Nike Softball Camp locations:
4-7 campers: $25 off per camper
8 or more campers: $35 off per camper
Please confirm the number in your group and then give us a call at 1-800-645-3226. We will create a unique discount code for everyone in the group to use at registration.
7 What equipment will I need to have for camp?
Below is a suggested generic list of clothes, equipment, and personal items to bring with your to camp. This list varies per camp. It is recommended to read your info pack for specific items to bring
- Cleats & sneakers
- T-shirt & sweatshirt
- Softball pants & shorts
- Softball glove
- Softball bat
- Catchers gear (if applicable)
- Hat or visor
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (view camp webpage for details on meals)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
We also recommend that each camper label their equipment.
8 Are these camps good for all levels?
Nike Softball Camps are geared towards campers of all abilities unless otherwise indicated. Campers will initially be grouped by age and moved around accordingly based upon skill if necessary. If you are a first-time softball player, camp could be a good way to start learning the game and gain experience before trying out for your local team.
9 Is transportation available?
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. If you are flying, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
10 What is the Cancellation Policy?
You can view our cancellation policy at the following link: https://www.ussportscamps.com/...
11 What is Cancellation Protection?
US Sports Camps offers our camp families Cancellation Protection for $100 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date if you cancel for any reason before your final payment date (the first day of the month prior to the month of your camp start date. i.e. final pay date is May 1st if your camp date begins in the month of June). Please note: $100 Cancellation Protection and the Registration Fee are non-refundable.
With Cancellation Protection, if you cancel after your final payment due date and at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in, you will receive a VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact US Sports Camps to cancel at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a voucher or refund. Your VOUCHER is transferable to an immediate family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered.