Thanks for registering for a US Sports Camp! To ensure you are prepared for camp, please read this page carefully and complete all the "To Do" items listed below.
Please note that completing registration DOES NOT automatically generate an account for you. In order to create an account and access our customer portal, please follow the instructions provided below
Create Your USSC Customer Portal Account & Complete Your Pre-Camp Requirements
Once logged into the USSC Customer Portal, you can:
- Complete your required Health & Release forms ASAP (some states require these in advance)
- Check and pay your camp tuition balance
- View your camp's Pre-Camp Checklist
- Access your camp's on-site staff contact information
- View and update your camp enrollment(s)
Review Your Camp-Specific Details
Visit your camp's webpage to view specific and up-to-date camp details regarding the following items. Be sure to reconfirm the details the day before camp as things may change leading up to the camp start date.
- Check-in/out dates, times, and locations
- Daily hours for commuters
- Checklist of things to bring
- Meal information (if applicable)
- Housing information (if applicable)
- On-site Director/staff contact information will be provided via email and on the Customer Portal "Pre-Camp Checklist" link prior to camp
To find your camp's webpage, go to www.USSportsCamps.com, select your sport, select your state, then select your camp location.
Review the US Sports Camps Company Policies
Please review the US Sports Camps Company Policies prior to camp and Contact Us with any questions prior to your camp's start date.
Visit the US Sports Camps Help Center
For support please visit our FAQ Hub to find the commonly asked questions and answers about the USSC Customer Portal, Billing, Health & Release Forms, and more!
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp