This year, Seattle is offering two weeks of overnight and day camp (9:00am-5:15pm) for ages 9-18. Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other swimmers having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Nightly recreational activities
• Nike Camp T-shirt & Nike Swim Cap
DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch • Nike Camp T-shirt & Nike Swim Cap
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in takes place between 1:00pm-2:00pm on Sunday (June 22 and June 29)
A Closing Ceremony will take place at 11:30am on Wednesday (June 25 and July 2)
Housing & Roommates
Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new! Boys and girls are housed on seperate floors with gender specific counselors on them.
Dorm: Chadrin Hall
Linens: Not provided
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Supervision: Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Day Campers (9:00 AM - 5:15 PM)
• Check-in takes place between 1:30pm-2:00pm on Sunday (June 22 and June 29)
• All day campers are invited to stay until 9:00pm on the first day with dinner included.
• A Closing Ceremony will take place at 11:30am on Wednesday (June 25 and July 2)
• Check-out immediately follwing.
Day Camper Schedule: SUN 2PM-9PM, MON-TUE 9AM-5:15PM, WED 9AM-12PM
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
SU is the home of one of the finest Natatoriums in Seattle. Located in the Connolly Center, our two indoor 25 yard pools serve Seattle University’s Men’s and Women’s Division I-A varsity swim teams as well as facilitate traditional and trending recreational, fitness and educational opportunities for the SU community.
The Nike Swim Camp at Seattle University is open to any and all entrants. For your safety and benefit, we recommend you have competitive swimming experience (e.g. U.S.S. age group, national qualifiers, high school swimmers, or summer league swimmers) and can swim at least 50 meters in all four competitive strokes: fly, back, breast and freestyle.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Wake-up
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 8:45 am Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 am Pool Session 1 - Drills and Skills
- 10:00 am Lecture
- 10:45 am Pool Session 2 - Continue Stroke Technique
- 11:40 am Dryland Exercises
- 12:15 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Free Time
- 2:00 pm Pool Session 3 - Drills and Skills
- 3:00 pm Lecture
- 3:40 pm Pool Session 4 - Continue Stroke Technique
- 4:40 pm Camp Sprints
- 5:15 pm Day Campers Depart
- 5:30 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm Supervised Activities (Skit night, Movie night, etc.)
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms, lights out!