2015 Sea Colony Beach Resort Nike Tennis Camp Information
This year we are offering four weeks of General Day Tennis Camps (9:00am-3:00pm) for kids ages 8-17 of all abilities. In addition to our General Day Camps, we are also offering one week of Tournament Tennis Training camp. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
Tournament Training Program
The tournament training program is geared towards kids ages 10-17 who are tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness.
- Monday at 9:00am at the Sea Colony Tennis Center Pro Shop
- Friday at 12:00 noon at the Sea Colony Tennis Center Pro Shop.
- Campers will leave at 3:00 pm on the first day
Daily Program Schedule
- Day Camp runs from 9:00am-3:00pm Monday through Thursday.
- Day Camp runs from 9:00am-12:00 noon on Friday.
Full Day Campers bring their own lunch each day.
Sea Colony Beach Resort was named 2012 USTA Facility of the Year. Click here to read more.
With 34 tennis courts, including indoor, outdoor, Har-Tru clay and hard courts, the tennis facilities are a haven for tennis enthusiast throughout the region.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDDE
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 9:15am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:15pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program