More Important Camp Details
We offer day camps (9:00am-3:00pm) for boys and girls, ages 8-17, with All Skills,10&Under Tennis and Tournament Training programs.
2017 Camp Dates and Offerings
- June 12-16 (All Skills + 10&U)
- June 19-23 (All Skills, 10&U + Tournament Training)
- June 26-30 (All Skills + 10&U)
- July 10-14 (All Skills + 10&U)
- July 17-21 (All Skills, 10&U + Tournament Training)
- July 24-28 (All Skills + 10&U)
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
Tournament Training Program
The tournament training program is geared towards kids ages 10-17 who are tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness.
10 and Under Tennis
The “10 and Under Tennis” program features the USTA’s successful teaching format. This is an exciting way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts.
- Monday at 9:00am at the Sea Colony Tennis Center Pro Shop
- Friday at 12:00 noon at the Sea Colony Tennis Center Pro Shop.
- Campers will leave at 3:00pm on the first day
Daily Program Schedule
- Day Camp runs from 9:00am-3:00pm Monday through Thursday.
- Day Camp runs from 9:00am-12:00 noon on Friday.
Full Day Campers bring their own lunch each day.
Sea Colony Beach Resort was named 2012 USTA Facility of the Year.
With 34 tennis courts, including indoor, outdoor, Har-Tru clay and hard courts, the tennis facilities are a haven for tennis enthusiast throughout the region.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDDE
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 9:15am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:15pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program