Nike Junior Golf Camps, Orange County National Golf Center
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to offer its return in Winter Garden, FL at Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge. Camp Director, Patrick Leahy is excited to invite players of all ability levels to join in for a week of top-notch instruction with his staff of experienced teaching professionals.
Full Day Camp
These camps run Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm. Under the supervision of the staff, campers practice all aspects of their game including putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play. Full Day campers will be provided $10 in lunch credit each day. The full day camps are open to players of all abilities, ages 10-17.
Half Day Camp
This program offers campers of all abilities, ages 7-17, the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game including putting, chipping, pitching, sand play and full-swing. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. The camps run Monday to Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm. Lunch is not provided for half day campers.
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals
- Four hours of practice with the Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with the staff (Full Day Camps only, when available)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Patrick Leahy
Patrick Leahy is the Lead Golf Coach and Founder of Golf Skills Coaching and Future Collegiate Junior Golf Development. He is a well renowned golf coach and thirty–year Class A veteran Member of the PGA of America.View Patrick's Bio ⟩
These programs are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 17 (varies by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Full Day: 2024 Camp Date Coming Soon
- Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 7-17 (varies by program)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day & Half Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Half Day: 8:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Full Day campers will be provided $10 in lunch credit each day.
- Program: This Beginner/Intermediate program is designed for players who are just discovering the game or are in the first year of learning the basic fundamentals of golf. Campers will get a jump-start on their golf skills and create a solid foundation to build upon after camp. Campers receive instruction on all skills - putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play (for Full Day campers only)
- Lunch: Full Day campers will be provided $10 in lunch credit each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (407) 656-2626.
- Facility: Orange County National Golf Center
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
- Check-in for all campers is between 7:45am-8:00am each day.
- Check-out for Half Day campers is at 12:00pm each day.
- Check-out for Half Day campers is at 4:00pm each day.
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Summer Camp - Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45am Check-in and warm ups
- 8:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (Half Day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff when available. Focus on strategy, course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge
If you are looking for the best golf in Orlando, FL and want to know who has the finest course layouts, conditions and facilities, look no further than Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge. Whatever the goal for your Orlando golf vacation – 36 holes per day, first class instruction, hours of range time, or memories of sharing good times with friends, OCN has something for you.
Two championship courses, a 9 hole short course, Central Florida’s Premier Golf Academy and the largest driving range and practice facility in America are all at one location.
Camp Questions & Answers
IS LUNCH PROVIDED?
Each Full Day camper will have up to $10 per day for lunch credit.
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (407) 656-2626.
June 9, 2023: My son had an amazing experience for his first overnight camp! Coach Will had a great impact on my son. My son William specifically mentioned that Coach Will was amazing!
June 9, 2023: Amazing camp experience! The coach and staff seemed wonderful. My son had a great experience and was exhausted afterward. They really focused on all levels of kids.
June 9, 2023: My son had a fantastic overall experience and enjoyed his coaches!
I have learned and worked on a lot
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.