Nike Advanced Golf Camps, Anchor Golf Center - Powered by Toptracer Range
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its newest location in Whippany, NJ at Anchor Golf Center powered by Toptracer Range! Camp Director, Mark Yannotta, is excited to offer a very unique golf experience for junior golfers who are looking to play or currently playing competitive golf. Through Toptracer range technology, players will receive a coach guided assessment, personalized instruction, customized development plan and capping it out with playing in a virtual competition with other players.
HALF DAY CAMPS
This program is designed for each player to receive an assessment through Toptracer, measure their performance, get a score, see results, and create a custom practice plan to fit your needs! This camp also offers fun and healthy competitions including: closest to the pin, virtual golf matches, ball control challenges, long drive, and more.
Prior to Camp:
- Download the Toptracer App and complete a profile - Toptracer App
- Play the Toptracer 30 (player assessment) at Anchor Golf Center for FREE (Registered for Camp) and bring the results to the first day of camp to review with a coach. Your result will be a snapshot of your current strengths and weaknesses and will give you insight to what to work on to improve your game. You can compare with scores on a leaderboard. It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete
- Get familiar with Toptracer and the mobile app.
* If you are unable to attend the full three-day camp, single or two-day pricing is available. If you have questions, please contact our office at 1-800-645-3226 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm PST.
- Player Assessment – Toptracer 30 – consists of 30 shots, ranging from short wedges to full drives. The result is a snapshot and measurables of your current strengths and weaknesses and will give the player insights into what to work on to improve their game.
- Coach Guided Assessment – Review results with a coach, customized instruction, course management, shot strategy
- Measure Up – Understand key metrics, learn club distances, ball speed, ball flight and ball dispersion
- Games, competitions, prizes – closest to the pin, longest drive, ball control, and virtual golf matches
- Development Plan – Toptracer profile with personal swing data; coach prescribed swing correctives, practice plan, recommendation for competition level, equipment and training
- Small group instruction from experienced teaching professionals
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Mark Yannotta
Mark Yannotta will serve as a Nike Advanced Golf Camps Director at Anchor Golf Center powered by Toptracer.View Mark's Bio ⟩
Mark Yannotta is a native of Whippany, New Jersey and was blessed to have been mentored by David Glenz (1998 PGA of America "Teacher of the Year") and a former PGA Tour Player.
As an amateur, Mark won the Palm Springs City Amateur Championship in 1989. Mark turned professional in 1990 and won the New Jersey Assistant Professional Championship as his first professional victory. Later in 1990, Mark earned his Canadian PGA Tour privileges.
During Mark's playing career, he was given the opportunity to work with many of golf's best instructors, working 8 years with Henry Ellison. Since leaving the Canadian and NGA Hooters Tours in 1992, Mark has taught golf at numerous golf facilities. He was the Head Professional Instructor in 2005 and became a Master Instructor at the David Glenz Golf Academy.
During Mark's tour career, he was elected to the Canadian Tour Advisory Council. Mark published several articles for New Jersey Golfer and in 2010, while at the National Professional Championship, he conducted live golf tips for The Golf Channel. In 2007, Mark was selected by Golf Digest "Top 10 Teachers in New Jersey."
In the Spring of 2017, Mark became the Head Coach of the Girls Golf Team at Villa Walsh Academy, Morristown, NJ.
Co-Director Danny Dolan
Danny Dolan will serve as Co-Director for Nike Advanced Golf Camps Director at Anchor Golf Center powered by Toptracer.View Danny's Bio ⟩
Dolan played Division I golf at Elon University. Dolan is a former teaching pro, working in the golf industry for over 25 years. Dolan worked within player development and junior golf programing for 5 years. He currently working at Nike Sports Camps as the Vice President of Camp Partnerships and Growth for the Golf Division.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 17. Nike Advanced Golf Camps are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment players ready to take their game to the next level. Whether you are just coming into playing tournament golf, high school golf, or at an advanced level, this is an opportunity to learn more and develop a plan to improve.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- October 7th, October 11th, October 14th
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Half Day Camps Available
- Saturday, October 7th: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 11th: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Saturday, October 14th: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time
- Meals: Meals are not included in the price of camp.
- Program: The Advanced Camp Program is designed for a high-school, tournament-level golfer looking for a competitive experience. All aspects of the game are addressed and there is a strong emphasis on tournament preparation, course management, mental toughness and scoring improvement.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Three hours of instruction each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:4 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: Anchor Golf Center
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 10:45am Campers check-in
- 11:00am Play Warm Up module on Toptracer, Get overview and tutorial of Toptracer App, Play Toptracer 30
- 12:00pm Review assessments and scores, instructors provide feedback and areas of improvement, students play Toptracer 30 coach guided
- 1:00pm Competitions, Contests, Prizes
- 2:00 Campers depart
Anchor Golf Center Powered by Toptracer
Anchor Golf Center officially opened for business on Memorial Day weekend, 2014. Under new management, the facility has undergone tremendous improvements. Conveniently located on Route 10 East, Anchor Golf Center features Toptracer Range, 18-hole miniature golf course, premier golf learning center (full PGA Staff), 3000 square foot synthetic practice putting green, event space, ice cream and snack shop, three paintball fields, gel blaster and our brand new state of the art synthetic turf field!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.