Nike Junior Golf Camps, Lynn Creek Golf Range
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its newest location of junior golf camps in Grand Prairie, TX at Lynn Creek Golf Range. Camp Director, Keith Hunter, and his dedicated camp staff are ready for a summer you won't forget! Junior golfers will learn aspect of the game including club selections, yardage, par, ruling, reading golf course cards correctly, and lots more.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Our Half Day camps are designed to pique the interest of beginner golfers and offer experienced golfers the instruction they need to improve. Each day, campers will participate in four hours of small group instruction. On Thursdays, campers will get the opportunity to play 9 holes at the Prairie Lakes Golf Course supervised by camp staff. This camp runs from 8:00am - 12:00pm each day. Lunch is not included in the half day camp.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Four hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Course play (when available) focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Keith Hunter
Keith Hunter will serve as Camp Director for Nike Junior Golf Camps at Lynn Creek Golf Range.View Keith's Bio ⟩
Keith has been teaching junior golf camps for more than 15 years and he has been teaching golf for more than 25 years. He’s owned three golf driving ranges – one in Pennsylvania, two in North Carolina. Besides teaching juniors and adults, he’s also created and held corporate golf clinics.
Keith is well known for coaching golf and college football throughout his career. He is also a well known motivational speaker. He has a current TedTalk out there called How To Win The Day!
Needless to say, one of his passions is golf, another is teaching it.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-16. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Half Day: 2024 Camp Dates Coming Soon
- Age Group: 7-16
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Half Day Camps Available
- Half Day: 8:00am-12:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday. Course play on Thursdays.
- Lunch: Lunch is not included.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (817) 583-6759.
- Facility: Lynn Creek Golf Range & Prairie Lakes Golf Course
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45am Campers arrive and check-in
- 8:00am Instruction - skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Campers depart
LYNN CREEK GOLF RANGE
Lynn Creek Driving Range had been a very popular place before new management took over. But with new enhancements that new management is installing Lynn Creek is becoming a premier location. With a 200-yard Tiff Bermuda tee line with more than 26 different targets along with a 6 synthetic hitting bay, a 1200-sq. foot synthetic putting green, a short-game area with up to 40 yards of pitching and chipping and sand-bunker.
PRAIRIE LAKES GOLF COURSE
Prairie Lakes Golf Course in Grand Prairie offers 27 holes recently renovated, including Texas’ largest practice area featuring 8 target greens with a fairway. Mature mesquite trees guard hybrid Bermuda fairways as they weave around water features and along Mountain Creek Lake shore and up to Bermuda greens. Wide, open landing areas speed and ease play, while water hazards, trees and doglegs offer challenges and test skills.
Located on Mountain Creek Lake in Grand Prairie, the course offers picturesque views and fantastic conditions in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (817) 583-6759.
I had a fun time!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.