Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Lake Erie College
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
Come join us this summer at the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Lake Erie College in 2024 and take your game to the next level! Head Coach, Mallory Bahr, has created a curriculum that will develop your skills and understanding of the game using both drills and game play scenarios. Each session will involve skill work, concept work and competition play.
At the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide each camper with focused, intensive, position specific training sessions essential to improvement. We are committed to helping each camper become a better lacrosse player and we hope all participants leave camp having established new friendships and more passion for the game.
- High School and Youth Skills Camp for Girls Ages 8-18
- Superior instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Mallory Bahr
Mallory Bahr enters her first season as the head coach of the Storm women's lacrosse team in 2023-24. Bahr joins Lake Erie College after starting the women's lacrosse program at Spalding University where she planned and executed initial start-up for the new, NCAA Division III program. She is a passionate and dedicated leader in the world of women’s lacrosse.View Mallory Bahr's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer Lake Erie College is offering one session of day camp for ages 8-18. Campers will need to bring their own equipment each day.
- Dates: TBA
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-In: 8:30am - 9:00am
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: The Skills program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
Lake Erie College
391 W Washington St
Painesville, OH 44077
Click Here for Directions
- Check-in: 8:30-9:00am
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a healthy lunch and snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, protective goggles & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: Athletic Facilities at Lake Erie College
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: 9AM-3PM
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 am Campers arrive
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:00 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 2:00 pm Drill stations, scrimmaging and games
- 3:00 pm Campers depart
Lake Erie College
The Lake Erie College's campus is located in Painesville, Ohio. Most notably. Lake Erie College has over 165 years of rich heritage and tradition that has served as the foundation for what the college is all about.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.