Xcelerate Nike Missouri Boys Lacrosse Camp at Saint Louis University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps
MLL & NLL Pro Player Jesse King will lead an experienced Nike coaching staff this summer at Saint Louis University. It’s an incredible opportunity for Youth players to have fun while improving their fundamental skills and for High School players to focus on position-specific drills and overall intense competition.
In between sessions on the new SLU athletic turf field, campers will cool off in the swimming pool, play beach volleyball, refuel in the dining hall, and relax in the air-conditioned dorm. Get ready for some high level lacrosse instruction and big time FUN!
- Free NIKE Vapor 2.0 Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Specific Position Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- SLU Swimming Pool
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Coach Jesse King
Directing camp this summer is Jesse King. As a professional player in both the MLL and NLL, Coach King has a wealth of experience and is excited to lead the Xcelerate Nike staff in 2018.View Jesse King's Bio ⟩
Professional: Georgia Swarm (NLL), Atlanta Blaze (MLL)
College: The Ohio State University
- Gold Medal Winner - Team Canada - 2014 World Championships
- 3x USILA All-American - Ohio State University
- Ranked 4th all-time in Buckeye history with 208 points and 119 goals, and first in game-winning goals (seven).
- As Ohio State’s team captain during his senior season King led the Buckeyes in all major scoring categories – points (77), goals (42) and assists (35)
- Selected by the Georgia Swarm with No. 3 overall pick in the 2015 NLL Draft
- Selected in the first round, No. 6 overall, by Rochester in the 2015 MLL Collegiate Draft
Our goal, at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. We focus our energies on building self-confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, position training, small-sided games, and team driven competition. We encourage our campers to work hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the camp week, our players leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game.
Monday, July 9th to Thursday, July 12th
Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00AM to 9:00PM) options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: 4:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic from 1:30pm-4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is at 1:00pm with dinner at approximately 5:00pm. The clinics will be taught by top players and coaches.
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Monday, July 9th
- Choose the Shooting & Dodging Clinic or the LSM & Defensive Clinic
- Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at Griesedieck Hall.
- Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
- The specialty clinic fee is an additional $85.
- Note: Space is limited
Check-in Monday, July 9th
Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Thursday, July 12th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Griesedieck Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Griesedieck Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes - No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Monday, July 9th: Check-in between 4:00-4:30pm at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with a brief orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- July 10th & 11th: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Thursday, July 12th: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: MON 4:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. Airport Tax Service is available at St. Louis Lambert Airport. Please visit the taxi link below for information regarding service to and from campus. Once you have your reservation, please contact our office with the details. We ask that you arrive on campus during check-in and depart campus during check-out.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR818. (Available until January 31, 2018). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR818 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK18. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK18 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Saint Louis University
Welcome to SLU. With its beautiful landscapes and lovingly cared-for historic buildings, Saint Louis University is a treat to visit. Located in midtown St. Louis, the city's performing arts district, SLU sits within walking distance of some of the city's most significant cultural venues.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Loved it all!
June 20, 2017: He loved the staff, the instruction, the fun practices, the free time with friends in the dorms...He loved it all. I was impressed with the staff at drop off and pick up. They really seemed invested in the boys.
— Sheila D. Parent
Wonderful time at camp!
June 20, 2017: It was a hot week with temperatures in the mid 90's. The air conditioning unit in my son's dorm room really did not cool efficiently. Despite this situation, my son had a wonderful time at camp and I absolutely plan to send him again next year. Hopefully, it will be a cooler week.
— Norman D. Parent
June 20, 2017: My son felt like he learned a lot, really integrated with the kids at different levels well. Very fun.
— Morgan B. Parent
Our son would go back again!
June 26, 2016: The camp addressed lacrosse skills as well as sportsmanship, and the benefits of camaraderie. The camp had a great goalie focus and honed in on skills and small adjustments to improve the player. Our son would go back again!
— Alice M. Parent
I would recommend it to everyone!
June 25, 2016: First time for my son to go to this camp. It was a wonderful experience for him. The coaches were very knowledgeable and showed him things that no other coaches have taught him so far. They were fun to be around and he had a great time. I would recommend it to everyone. You won't be sorry you spent the money!
— Anthony D. Parent
June 30, 2015: I sent my two sons to your St Louis camp this summer and they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Knowing that your staff took good care of them (especially William who at 10 yrs was one of the youngest) made the camp a winner for my wife and I. Thanks for bringing you camp to St. Louis and giving my boys the chance to attend an outstanding program.
— Bart G. Parent
See you next summer!
June 28, 2015: Just wanted to let you know that my son had a great camp this year with you guys. The instruction and on-field time was outstanding! We are definitely going to do it again next year.
— Kyle S. Parent
June 27, 2015: My son raved about the excellent instruction and how impressed he was with all the coaches and instructors. He really felt that his game greatly improved and he feels a lot better about his face offs. Thanks and we hope to see you again next summer!
— Elaine M. Parent
June 25, 2015: Your camp was fantastic! He wants to go back again next year. He was very impressed (as we were too) with the level of expertise. Thanks again for such a well-run camp!
— James P. Parent