Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at The Picklr, Kaysville
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Nike Pickleball Camps has partnered with The Picklr to host pickleball camps throughout the country in 2024. This new camp location at The Picklr in Kaysville is the perfect location for players to learn and improve their skills in one of the fastest growing sports in America!
This adult pickleball camp is a 3-day session designed to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge of the game and help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
- Instruction from certified teaching pros
- 11 hours of court time
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Groupings for all skill levels
- Low camper to staff ratio
- Drills that focus on proper repetitiveness for skill enhancement
- View More Details ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- Coming Soon
"Advanced Beginner" and "Intermediate" skill levels
We offer fun weekends of Adult Day Camp for players ages 18+ of all skill levels. Camp includes 11 hours of pickleball instruction and offers programs for advanced beginner and intermediate level players.
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- Small groups of players with similar skill levels
- 3rd shot drop: drop vs. drive
- No Man's Land: 5th shot, defense and transitioning to offense
- Volleys: block vs attack
- Doubles strategy
- Times TBD
- Times TBD
- Times TBD
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camps t-shirt
- Instruction: 11 hours of court time including instruction and match play
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: 15 indoor pickleball courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Book early for the best room rates! These are Day Camps and only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQFor general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Selkirk Sport is the market leader in pickleball paddle technology and innovation. One of Selkirk's core missions is to grow the sport and the company is proud to partner with Nike Sports Camps to promote pickleball. Selkirk is committed to providing its premier paddles, equipment, and educational resources to the camp's instructors and participants.
Camp Code: PBADBB
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.