Nike Soccer Camp at Liverpool FC International Academy - Franklin Pierce University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way' this summer at the Nike Soccer Camp with Liverpool FC International Academy! This camp will be held at beautiful Franklin Pierce University in Rindge, NH.
Camp curriculum emphasizes the four LFC Values and Role Models, and highlights a mix of technical and tactical training, small-sided competitions, and fun off-field activities.
Sure to be a summer highlight, these camps offer a unique opportunity for soccer players aged 7-14, to train with a world-renowned club and to experience firsthand the LFC training philosophy in a FUN and engaging camp setting!
- Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way'
- Liverpool FC Values: Ambition, Commitment, Dignity and Unity
- Emphasis on Liverpool FC Role Models
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Liverpool FC approved curriculum
- Competetive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Martyn Hollands
Coach Liverpool FC IA - Staff Massachusetts
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Date: July 28-31, 2024 (Sun-Wed)
- Ages: 10-16
- Gender: Coed
- Options: Extended-Day & Overnight
- Extended-Day Hours: 9:00am-8:00pm*
- First Day Check-in time: 12:00pm
- Last Day Check-out time: 12:00pm
- Meals: See details below
- Location: Franklin Pierce University
"Around the world our LFC International Academies provide young players with an opportunity to develop, learning new techniques and skills, all under the guidance of our coaching staff.
We offer something different and something unique by developing players both on and off the pitch, educating them through experiences that will shape their progression into young adults and giving them skills that can be used throughout their lives.
Our overall aims are to bring LFC to our young fans around the world and to demonstrate just how special our football club is.
Wherever you are lucky enough to attend a LFC coaching program we hope you have fun and enjoy learning how to play ‘The Liverpool Way’.
RESIDENTIAL CAMP STAFF
Our camps are made up of 2 teams of staff. The LFC IA coaches will be responsible for delivering the coaching program whilst separately the 3Step Sports staff look after pastoral care and residential aspects.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year. Final housing information for this camp will be provided in the Information Packet, emailed to all campers closer to the camp’s start date.
- Number of Campers Per Room: TBD
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual, If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel
- Air Conditioning: TBD
Check-in: Sunday at 12:00pm
Check out: Wednesday at 12:00pm
Meals: Day 1: Dinner | Days 2-3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Day 4: Breakfast
Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual, If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
COMMUTER CAMP INFORMATION
First Day Hours: 12:00pm-8:00pm (Day and Extended Day campers)
Daily Hours: Extended Day: 9:00am-8:00pm
Final Day check-out: 12:00pm
Meals: Lunch & Dinner is provided for Extended Day Campers
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Liverpool FC International Academy coaching staff
- Meals: Lunch is provided for day campers and overnight campers. Breakfast and dinner are provided for overnight campers.
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout to provide optimal supervision
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps T-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: Franklin Pierce University
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (1-2 pairs/day)
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Comfortable off-court clothing (pants/shorts, shirts, sweatshirts, 1 pair/day)
- Undergarments (1-2 pair/day)
- Flip flops
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, facewash, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Personal items & medications
- Eye mask, ear plugs (optional)
- Washcloth and bath towel
- Alarm clock
- Fan (optional)
- Comforter or sleeping bag
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, housing, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00 Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30 Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00 Technical development
- 11:00-11:30 Passive pressure activity
- 11:30-12:00 Full pressure activity
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-1:15 Games based activity
- 1:15-1:50 Fun games/ daily challenge
- 1:50-2:00 Scrimmage warm up
- 2:00-4:00 Scrimmages
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.