Nike High Performance Tennis Camp at Concord Academy, Moriarty Athletic Campus
Take your game to the next level and unlock your potential at the Nike Tennis Camp with the NETC Competition Team
The Nike High Performance Tennis Camp at Concord Academy is designed for competitive tennis players from around the world ages 10 - 25. NETC Competition Team Directors Paco Maroto, Po Grant, and Mike Dizuzio bring years of experience training high performance players, and will implement a comprehensive curriculum, lesson planning, player development plans and high energy training sessions. The camp will be held at the prestigious Concord Academy Athletic Campus, located in beautiful Concord, MA, centrally located in the Northeast and just 45 minutes from Boston. Transportation and hotel accommodations are provided upon request.
- The full NETC Competition Team experience! Get ready to experience the most comprehensive curriculum for player development in the region. We will work with your player on every aspect of their game to prepare them to succeed at the highest levels of competition.
- The Competition Team is partnered with the world renowned Emilio Sanchez Academy to bring world class high performance tennis training to New England.
- This camp is designed for players between 4 and 12 UTR who are actively training and participating in competition.
- This camp is for players between the ages of 10-25. Campers over the age of 18, will be playing on separate courts from the juniors.
- Individual evaluation before the start of the session and/or upon arrival to the camp.
- Player to coach ratio does not exceed 4:1 per court.
- 20 Hours of On Court Training and Fitness/Functional Training per week
- View More Details ⟩
Director Mike Dizuzio
Mike Dizuzio is the Director of High Performance/Partner at New England Tennis Center.View Mike's Bio ⟩
Coach Po Grant
With a remarkable career spanning years of dedication to the sport, Po Grant brings unparalleled expertise to the NETC competition team. As a renowned tennis coach, Po has mentored numerous players to success at regional and national levels. His passion for teaching and guiding young talents makes him a true asset.View Po's Bio ⟩
Coach Paco Maroto
Meet the driving force behind the NETC Competition Team, Paco Maroto. With over 35 years of professional tennis experience, Paco is not just a coach; he's a visionary leader in tennis. His extensive background as a player, coach, and innovator has honed his expertise to perfection. Paco's journey has taken him from the high-competition courts of Spain to shaping the future of tennis in New England. Join him in this exciting adventure to unleash your true potential in tennis.View Paco's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- June 24-27
- July 1-3
- July 8-11
- July 15-18
- July 22-25
- July 29-August 1
- August 5-8
- August 12-15
- August 19-22
- Summer Flex Pass: This pass will allow your camper to attend 12 days of camp anytime throughout the entire summer of 2024.
- Check-in: 10:00am-10:30am at the tennis courts each day. Early check-in is permitted—contact Camp Director for more details.
- Check-out: 4:00pm-4:30pm each day
- Day Camp Program: Monday -Thursday: 10:00am-4:30pm
- In case of inclement weather, we will be using Friday as a make-up day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily fitness/functional training and structured high performance tennis practice
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt
- Lunch: Specialized lunch is catered for all athletes
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided for all campers each day
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 4:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Concord Academy's Hard-surface USTA tennis courts
- Inclement Weather Plan: In case of inclement weather, we will be using Friday as a make-up day
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
MA REQUIRED CAMP FORMS
The following documents are required to be uploaded for the completion of your camper's Health & Release Forms in our portal.
- Physical Exam: A physical exam performed within the last 18 months that is signed by your camper's physician is required to be uploaded in the portal.
- Immunization Certificate: Immunization records must be submitted in the form of an “Immunization Certificate." This can be provided by your camper's physician. This must be uploaded in the portal.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Show Less See More Camp Details
Camp Code: TNXDWE
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am-9:00am Camper Check-In
- 9:00am Tennis Drills and Skills Rotation
- 11:30am-12:00pm Camper Check-Out
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.