Nike Tennis Camp at Adrian College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Welcome to the Nike Tennis Camp at Adrian College! This camp will offer a high level of tennis training, match play and strength training for players of all levels, with ages ranging from 9-17 years old. Your camper will have the opportunity to learn under the guidance and experience of Head Men's and Women's coach, Kyle Haines, as well as collegiate level players. Throughout the week there will be a focus on several different aspects of the game that will help your camper develop their games and improve both physically and mentally.
This junior tennis camp is designed for boys and girls, ages 9-17, of all skill levels to improve their tennis game, work hard, make new friends and have a lot of fun!
- Tennis instruction from Head Men's and Women's coach, Kyle Haines
- Supporting staff of 6 collegiate athletes with all different tennis backgrounds
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Director Kyle Haines
Kyle Haines was named head coach of the Adrian College men's and women's tennis programs in October of 2023. Haines is a 2020 graduate of Adrian College where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in business while majoring in marketing. Kyle has spent the fall of 2023 as the Bulldogs’ volunteer assistant tennis coach.View Kyle's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- June 3-7
- June 10-14
- June 17-21
- June 24-28
All sessions are open to players of all abilities unless otherwise noted. There will be a 1.5 hour evaluation session after check-in on the first day of camp. Campers will be sorted based on ability and age. Adjustments are made as needed throughout the week and players will have the opportunity to move up into higher groups based on performance. The morning will consist of 2.5 hours of drills and point play/construction. After lunch, there will be a 1 hour strength and conditioning training, followed by 2 hours of match play and 30 minutes of performance evaluation.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Check-in: All campers check in at 9:00am on the first day of camp
- Check-out: Full Day campers will check out at 4:00pm and Half Day Campers at 12:00pm on last day of camp Friday
- Full Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Half Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
Lunch will be provided for Full Day campers. All campers are encouraged to bring water and snacks.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: 5-6 hours of daily tennis training, morning and afternoon sessions for Full Day Campers. 3 hours of instruction and tennis training for Half Day campers.
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience. There will be 1.5 hour evaluation on the first day of camp after check-in. From there, we will separate players based on ability first, followed by age if necessary. Adjustments can be made during camp.
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: 12 outdoor tennis courts, 3 indoor multi surface courts, fully equipped gym with weight room, cardio and turf room
- Inclement Weather Plan: Use 3 multi surface courts, along with gym and various other activities.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
- Tennis Racquet(s)
- Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page.
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXDACShow Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am-9:00am Check-in
- 9:00am-10:00am Skill instruction
- 10:00-11:30am Skill games and team challenges
- 11:30am-12:00pm Fitness and on court conditioning
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Skill instruction
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Point Play and team challenges
- 4:00pm Pick up
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.