Nike Triathlon Camp with Nick Radkewich
SWIM | BIKE | RUN
Get ready for an amazing experience at the Nike Triathlon Camp with former US Olympian Nick Radkewich!
Each summer camp day will be filled with specific triathlon training and coaching sessions, as well educational breakouts on nutrition and goal setting, to help each camper develop their Swim, Bike, and Run disciplines. Nike Triathlon Camps are a great opportunity for young athletes to make new friends while doing what they love!
The Nike Triathlon Camp with Nick Radkewich in New London, NH, offers triathletes of all levels the opportunity to learn and develop.
- Top-notch coaching by former Olympian Nick Radkewich
- Emphasis on individualized athletic development
- Individual and group instruction
- Open ages 13-17 (High School only)
- Nike Camp t-shirt!
- View More Details ⟩
Director Nick Radkewich
Radkewich was a member of the 2000 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team. The five-time national champion was named the 1998 USA Triathlon & US Olympic Committee Triathlete of the Year. He was also a two-time member of the US Goodwill Games team.View Nick's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
2024 OVERVIEW (TENTATIVE DATES)
- June 16-21
- June 23-28
- Age Group: 13-17 (High School ONLY)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Overnight, Day
- Overnight Check-in: Sunday, 3:00PM
- Overnight Check-out: Friday, 12:00PM
- Day Check-in: Monday-Friday, 7:30AM
- Day Check-out: Monday-Thursday, 4:00PM; Friday 12:00PM
- Weekend Stayover available for athletes attending BOTH sessions
- Meals: All meals are provided at the on-campus dining facility. Lunch is provided to day campers.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
- Dorm: TBD
- Campers Per Room: TBD
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: TBD
- Key Deposit: TBD
Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEES:
- Overnight Campers: Features several instructional sessions per day, three hot meals, and lodging in residence halls. An evening recreation program is also included.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10
- Grouped by: age, ability, and experience
- Equipment needed: Campers should bring at least two pairs of broken in running shoes, swimsuit/cap/goggles, and personal bike/helmet/accessories (if applicable). Please be sure to properly mark your equipment, so that it can be easily identified.
- Facility: Colby-Sawyer College
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Swimsuit, swim cap, goggles, towel
- Athletic clothing for running
- Cycling attire recommended but not required
- Personal bicycle/helmet/accessories recommended but not required
- Extra athletic clothing
- 1-2 pairs of broken in running shoes. Cycling shoes are recommended but not required
- Comfortable non-training clothing and non-training shoes
- Underwear and socks
- Personal items & medications
- Washcloth and bath towel
- Alarm clock
- Pen and paper for notes during guest speakers
- Cell phone (if you have one)
- Fan (optional)
- Pillow, pillowcase, bed sheets, comforter or sleeping bag (linens are NOT provided)
- Laundry detergent
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TRIATHLON CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our Triathlon camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Colby-Sawyer College is the perfect facility for triathletes to improve their fitness and have fun!
Camp Questions & Answers
Do I need prior triathlon experience to come to camp?
No! This camp is open to triathletes of all levels. Just come with a passion for triathlon and an excitement to learn! We recommend athletes have some athletic background in running, swimming, or cycling.
Does the Health & Release Form need to be signed by a doctor?
Our Health & Release Form does not require a doctor’s signature. This online form is required to be filled out accurately, signed by the parent (guardian), and completed before your first day of camp.
Can I come to camp alone or do I have to be a member of a team?
We welcome individual campers and teams. If you come to camp by yourself, we place you in a dorm room with another single camper, similar in age. It's a great place to meet new friends who share your enthusiasm for the sport and to have FUN!
Are the campers supervised throughout the camp?
Yes, campers are supervised by the coaches and staff. Staff members reside in the same dorms as the campers and provide supervision during instruction, dining times, evening activities, and in the dorm.
All staff members complete criminal and sex offender background checks before working the camp.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.