Nike Volleyball Camp Rancho Solano Preparatory School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join us in 2019 at Rancho Solano Prep this summer for an unforgettable volleyball camp experience in Scottsdale, AZ. All aspects of the game are covered to help campers gain confidence and skills before their upcoming season.
Coach Haas’ extensive playing and coaching experience will give all participants the opportunity to learn from one of the best coaches in Arizona. All participants will learn important aspects of the game, such as passing, blocking, and hitting, and are applicable to all levels of play.
- Excellent training facilities
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Emily Haas
Coach Haas recently completed her thirdseason as the Head Girls Volleyball Coach at Rancho Solano Prep. In her second season Coach Haas led the Mustangs to their first State Tournament appearance in school history. Coach Haas also serves as the Head Girls Sand Volleyball Coach at Rancho Solano Prep, which competed in their inaugural season in 2015.View Emily Haas's Bio ⟩
Coach Haas has extensive experience coaching at the College, High School and club level. She currently coaches for East Valley Juniors and has assisted with the Grand Canyon University Women’s Sand Volleyball team.
In addition to Coach Haas’ experience on the sidelines, she has achieved a highly decorated career as player. As a student-athlete at The University of San Diego, Haas earned All-American, and 1st Team All-Conference honors, as well as being named USD Team MVP, and Conference Player of the Month four times.
Following her collegiate volleyball career, Haas continued her storied career at the professional level, competing for professional teams in Austria, Croatia, and Finland. Additionally, Haas has competed at an international level as a part of the USA Sand Volleyball Elite Development Program and in FIVB competition, as well as in the EVP, and NVL.
This year we are offering three Day Camps that run Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 8-14, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 CAMP DATES
- June 10-14
- June 24-28
- July 8-12
This camp is open to girls, ages 8-14, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
SESSION I: JUNE 10-14 | SESSION II: JUNE 24-28 | Session III: July 8-12
- Daily Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Friday at 12:00pm at the Gym
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $17 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts and sand courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Rancho Solano Preparatory School's campus is located in Scottsdale, AZ about 20 miles outside of Pheonix, AZ.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
August 8, 2018: This is the best volleyball camp that my child has done. I recommend it to everyone. When my daughter went the first time she was 8 and it was a little intense for an 8 year old but she still learned A LOT. As a 10 year old - she loved it! She admitted - it was a lot of hard work but all of the girls that she went with loved it and learned a lot!
— Alison C. Parent
Got outside of her comfort zone!
July 23, 2018: It was nice to see my child get outside of her comfort zone and take every aspect of this camp in. She was around other girls who were at her level or above and just being around them made her more confident in the sport. The coaching staff was excellent and my child made more friends.
— Callie D. Parent
July 21, 2018: Bridgette enjoyed meeting new friends from AZ since we have only been here almost 4 years! Thanks so much! My daughter loved it!
— Katrina M. Parent
Learned so much!
July 20, 2018: She came home SO EXCITED to show me her new skills every day. She wanted to continue to practice even after she got home. I only wish our schedule would have allowed us to put her in another week.
— Robin B. Parent
Loved the full day camp!
June 19, 2017: Alexis enjoyed the 9 - 3 vs. a 2 hour camp. I think it gave her time to get to know her new friends, especially when it came time to eating lunch with them.
— Teresa D. Parent
June 17, 2017: Both my girls had a great time. They were exhausted from the work out but happy to return each day.
— Mindy D. Parent
made new friends!
June 16, 2017: My daughter loved improving skills and making new friends.
— Rhiannon H. Parent
Helped fine tune skills!
June 17, 2017: Really helped develop and fine tune Kierra's skill, and definitely improved her stamina.
— Kaya M. Parent
July 1, 2016: This program is great at teaching kids exactly what they set out to learn to meet their individual goals!
— Jon B. Parent
June 28, 2015: This camp had great drills, conditioning work, and skill work.
— Kate S. Parent
June 30, 2015: The overall skills covered were excellent.
— Jessica M. Parent