Camp Code: BAXRWW
First and Last Day of Camp
The first and last day of camp for Overnight Camps start mid-afternoon and end mid-afternoon.
Check-out takes place at 2:30 p.m.
A full baseball and living experience. Immerse yourself in baseball and new friends off and on the field. Depending on the location choose from General All Skills Camp to High School programs. Live, eat, breathe and sleep baseball!
EXTENDED DAY, AND DAY CAMPS
♦ Extended day (9:00am - 9:00pm daily) includes lunch, dinner.
♦ Day (9:00am - 3:00pm) includes lunch
Whichever program you do decide on, each Nike Baseball Camp staff member is ready to work with you and provide the best possible baseball experience while you train and sstrive to be a better baseball player.
Main Entrance to the Fieldhouse
Monday - 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
(Day and Extended Campers will depart that evening at 9:00 p.m. after Baseball, dinner and orientation)
Friday - Graduation is at 2:00 p.m. Departure is by 2:30 p.m.
Located across from the back of the Fieldhouse, Merkel Field is home to the Whitworth Baseball team. A beautiful setting for a sunny spring day of baseball, the facility has undergone several recent upgrades. Bleachers have been added and reconstructed to include seats immediately behind home plate. The backstop has been moved back away from home plate to provide a safer amount of foul territory.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day/Day Campers), Stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 3:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Chalk talks
- 8:30 p.m. Evening activities
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out