Nike Field Hockey Camp at Endicott College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Field Hockey Camps
Our field hockey camp in Massachusetts invites campers, ages 10-18 to enhance and learn new skills this summer at Endicott College. Campers will have the opportunity to receive elite training from Nike Field Hockey Director, Laura Galopim, and her elite coaching staff!
Join us for our summer 2024 field hockey camp that offers overnight and extended day options for girls of all skill levels. Field hockey campers will gain confidence on the field in a fun and competitive environment!
- Partner Camp of USA Field Hockey; sanctioned to make referrals to USAFH Nexus program
- Excellent training and residential facilities
- Skit Night! (optional) campers should bring items they may want to use for their skit
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- All attendee receive a Nike Field Hockey Camps package (reversible jersey, ball, lanyard) and other fun prizes.
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Laura Galopim
Laura Galopim is the Head Field Hockey Coach at Lexington High School.View Laura Galopim's Bio ⟩
After 17 years as the head coach at Weston High School, Coach Galopim took the DI coaching position at Lexington High School in the summer of 2014. Galopim has been coaching for 26 years at the Varsity level. Her overall record at the varsity level is 366-107-52 with 13 league titles and five North Sectional Championships in 26 years. The Wildcats won the Division 1 state championship in 2008 and were state finalists two other times. In the past 23 years, her teams have won 12 league titles, 5 North Sectional titles, and 3 State Final appearances.
2020, 2019 & 2018 Middlesex League Championship Title
2008 MIAA Division 1 State Champions
2008 Boston Globe Coach of the Year
2003 Metro-West Coach of the Year
2002 Boston Globe Coach of the Year
Director of Coaching Michelle White
Coach White has twice been named the Daily Times Chronicle Field Hockey Coach of the Year and was also selected in 2017 as the Boston Globe Coach of the Year.View Michelle's Bio ⟩
Michelle played college field hockey for Boston University. Upon her graduation, she started her coaching career for her alma mater as a graduate assistant. After leaving BU, she spent time coaching at both Simmons College (as both an assistant and a head coach) and Babson College (as an assistant) before taking the varsity position at Winchester High School. For the past 16 years, Coach White has led the Winchester Sachems to a record of 187-87-34. During her tenure, the Sachems have won 6 league titles, appeared in 3 Division 1 North Title games and won 1 Division 1 North Title.
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 15-18
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Types: Extended Day (commuter) & Overnight
- Check-In: 12:00pm-2:00pm on Monday
- Check-Out: Graduation will take place at 11:30am on the fields, parent are invited to attend. Check out will follow immediately after
- Extended Day (commuter) Schedule: 2:00pm-9:00pm on Monday, 9:00am-9:00pm on Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:00am-12:00pm on Thursday
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: The All Skills program is geared towards players of all abilities. The camp program includes stick work instruction & skills, technical & tactical training, offensive & defensive skills, and positioning work. Goalie-specific training is offered as well. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
The information below is subject to change each year.
- Dorm: TBD
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room, some triples (hotel-style dorms)
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Private, attached to the room
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: TBD
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities
- Camp Gear: All campers receive a Nike Field Hockey Camp package (reversible jersey, ball, lanyard) and other fun prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Hockey stick, water bottle, mouth guard, shin guards, sneaks for indoor courts and turf shoes (goalies must bring full goalie protective equipment)
- Inclement Weather Plan: In the case of rain or extreme heat, indoor space is available for training.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Directors Note to Campers
"We are so excited to be back on the fields coaching and connecting with our athletes this Summer. We are eager to bring back a fantastic coaching staff motivated to teach and share their passion for the sport of field hockey. We are equally excited to say that our residential part of camp is back and was a huge success last year. We enjoy bringing teams together for pre-season bonding!
I have been teaching and coaching for over 26 years and the best part of camp is watching our coaches teach and share their love of the game with our campers. We believe when our athletes gain confidence and see improvements, they will be inspired to continue to work hard and improve their skills and knowledge of the game." - Laura Galopim
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
ALL CAMPERS (OVERNIGHT & COMMUTERS):
- Athletic, on-field clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Turf shoes or sneakers
- Reversible jersey
- Hockey Stick(s)
- Mouth guard
- Shin guards
- Goggles (not required, but recommended)
- Court shoes for indoor play in case of rain
- Goalies must bring their own full protective equipment
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch (if required for commuters)
- Spending money
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
OVERNIGHT CAMPERS ONLY:
- Athletic clothing mentioned above (1-2 pairs/day)
- Comfortable off-court clothing (pants/shorts, shirts, sweatshirts, 1 pair/day)
- Undergarments (1-2 pair/day)
- Flip flops
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, facewash, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Personal items & medications
- Eye mask, ear plugs (optional)
- Washcloth and bath towel
- Alarm clock
- Fan (optional)
- Bed sheets (if linens not provided)
- Comforter or sleeping bag (if linens not provided)
- Pillow and pillowcase (if linens not provided)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE FIELD HOCKEY CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our field hockey camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Parents have the right to review camp procedures on background checks, health care, discipline policies, and grievance procedures upon request.
This camp must comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 7:30am-8:30am Wake-Up Call/Breakfast for Overnight campers
- 9:00am Extended Day campers arrive
- 9:15am Stretching & Warm-up
- 9:15am-11:15am Training Session I
- 11:15am-12:15pm Lunch, rest
- 12:15pm-2:15pm Training Session II
- 2:15pm-2:30pm Rest
- 2:30pm-4:00pm Training Session III
- 4:00pm Rest
- 4:00pm-6:00pm Dinner, Rest
- 6:00pm-8:45pm Training/Nighttime Activities
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers Depart/Overnight Campers to their rooms
- 10:00pm Lights out, Bed Checks
Endicott College, a scenic campus located on the coast north of Boston. Campers utlize the Sports Science and Fitness Center, two turf playing fields, and grass fields during camp.
July 21, 2023: The experience of being on a campus and meeting new people
July 21, 2023: Daughter loved all of it.
July 28, 2023: Skills, new friends and fun
July 21, 2023: The coaches & making new friends
July 21, 2023: The fun and competitive community
July 21, 2023: bonding with other players and staff
July 22, 2023: Working with different coaches each day
July 21, 2023: Winning the Championship and meeting new friends
July 25, 2023: Meeting new friends and the night games, and coaches
July 21, 2023: The coaches being so nice, and challanging the campers
July 21, 2023: The skills that my daughter was taught while she was there
July 21, 2023: Overall, excellent experience! Can't pick one highlight
July 22, 2022: Overall she had a great time and said she learned new skills
July 21, 2023: Making new friends and learning how to play field hockey better.
July 6, 2023: Sleeping over, making new friends and playing the sport she loves
July 21, 2023: The night games and meeting fellow player with the same love of the sport.
July 21, 2023: My child loved the entire camp. Playing with older kids at night was a highlight.
July 24, 2023: Everything - she loved it. Felt more confident in her skills coming out of the camp.
July 21, 2023: Scrimmages and opportunities for additional skill practice through optional sessions
July 22, 2022: My daughter got to meet other goalies and because the group was small, she got a lot of individualized coaching.
July 21, 2023: The camp was extremely well organized, my daughter raved about the experience, loved being placed with her friends (rooms near each other) and came home so happy! She loved the night games, and meeting new people.
July 26, 2022: Here is what my daughter had to say about all the highlights, Sleeping over in a different State, Food and eating at a big table all together, meeting new friends were all the best experiences, It was hot but she loved it!!She loved playing the game she loves with others who loved it just as much
July 21, 2023: Camper Quote: "I loved having the night games, those were very enjoyable--they challenged me outside of my comfort zone.I also loved the college talk. Even though I'm a freshman I found the information very helpful and I'm very glad I went. Also having the extra time to bond/hangout with my new friends was great. I also loved going to the lounge room and hangout with them. "
My son loved this camp!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.