Nike Junior Golf Camps, GolfTee Performance Indoor Facility
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is excited to offer its newest location in Southlake, TX at GolfTee Performance Indoor Facility! Camp Director, Britt Sharrock, leads the camp staff and will be assisted by other experienced teaching professionals this summer.
Our Fall programs offer campers of all abilities the opportunity to improve and raise their game during the school year. This camp is designed to develop each player's skills with an emphasis on putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing using a simulator design. Fall sessions run from 4:30pm-7:30pm on Friday.
- Instruction from experienced teaching professionals
- Instruction using simulator bays, Trackman and GC3/4 technology
- Pizza party at the end of the night
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Britt Sharrock
Britt Sharrock is a golf professional at Cowboys Golf Club, Bear Creek Golf Club, and GolfTee Performance. Britt, a West-Texas native and graduate of Texas Tech University, grew up around golf and has had the desire for the game his entire life.View Britt Sharrock's Bio & Golf Tips ⟩
Over the last ten years, Britt has focused on building his own golf instruction curriculum. He has been fortunate to work with many golfers of all ages and ability levels and looks forward to being a part of the Nike Junior Golf Camps for another great summer.
Golf Tips by Britt Sharrock:
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9-17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Fall Camp: October 27th, November 3rd
- Age Group: 9-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Half Day Sessions Available
- Half Day: 4:30pm-7:30pm, Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Meals: Pizza party at the end of the night.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing and course etiquette. Upon arrival, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: 3 hours of golf instruction
- Meals: Pizza party at the end of the night.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees.
- Facility: GolfTee Performance Indoor Facility
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 4:15pm Campers arrive and check-in
- 4:30pm Instruction with camp staff
- 7:30pm Campers depart after pizza party
GOLFTEE PERFORMANCE INDOOR FACILITY
At GolfTee Performance we use the best technology in sports and golf to measure our athletes baseline data information during our evaluation process as well as during our training for measured improvements in performance.
New to 2023!
New to 2023, Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to announce its newest location at GolfTee Performance!
— Nike Junior Golf Camps
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.