Liverpool FC Residential UK Football Camps - Boys Performance At Repton School | Ages 14-17
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
The Ultimate Liverpool FC Experience. Learn to play the Liverpool way in England this summer.
Residential 6- or 13-night camps at Repton for 14-17-year-old boys. Players can choose a Football + English Camp or a Football Focus Camp. There will also be specialist goalkeeper training each week. These camps offer daily training sessions with Liverpool FC coaches and other young players from around the world.
Note: US Sports Camps, Inc. is not a sponsor, co-sponsor, owner, or operator of Liverpool FC Residential UK Football Camps - Boys At Repton School. The Nike Soccer Camp with Liverpool FC Academy - Boys is owned and operated by CMT Learning Ltd in the UK. US Sports Camps, Inc. is a marketing and registration service for these camps and it has no control over the operation of the camps or the acts or omissions of CMT Learning Ltd.
- 32 hours of coaching, games, and workshops with Liverpool International Academy
- Full board accommodation at Repton School
- One excursion on a 6-night camp, three excursions on a 13-night camp including Anfield Stadium Experience
- Football workshops and skills challenges
- Liverpool FC International Academy Kit Pack
- Evening activities program
- Coaching Report and Certificate from Liverpool FC Academy
- 24/7 support staff
- View More Details ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Players follow the same coaching program as our academy, gaining a true insight into life as a young player at Liverpool FC and being challenged to reach their full potential.
Coaches challenge players in high-intensity training sessions, which push them to improve technically and tactically. Each day, they focus on position-specific principles of the game with intensity at the core of every session. Players also have a chance to showcase their skills on the pitch with a competitive tournament at the end of the week.
Each player gets a one-to-one feedback session with their coach at the end of each week along with an individual report and certificate to take home. Players gain a better understanding of their game, whilst developing independence and self-confidence within an international football environment.
6-Night Camps | (Monday – Sunday)
- July 1-7, 2024
- July 8-14, 2024
- July 15-21, 2024
- July 22-28, 2024
- July 29 - August 4, 2024
13-Night Camps | (Monday – Sunday)
- July 1-14, 2024
- July 8-21, 2024
- July 15-28, 2024
- July 22 - August 4, 2024
All abilities however Football Focus is a very intensive camp and not suitable for complete beginners.
Football + English Programme: All abilities except native level English speakers
Football Focus Programme: Not suitable for basic level English speakers
Football + English Camp
- Up to 24 hours of football coaching and games with Liverpool FC coaches.
- Up to 13 hours a week of English lessons with professional teachers.
Football Focus Camp
- Up to 32 hours a week of football coaching, games and workshops with Liverpool FC coaches.
- Full-board accommodation at Repton School
- 1 excursion on a 6-night camp, 3 excursions on a 13-night camp
- 24/7 male and female pastoral care staff
- Exclusive Liverpool FC International Academy kit pack
- Certificate and medal from Liverpool FC International Academy
- Coaching from Liverpool FC coaches
- Workshops on with Liverpool FC coaches
- Coaching delivered at Repton School
- Average of 14 students per coaching group, maximum of 16
- Completion certificate and coaching report to take home
Goalkeeper training sessions are available on all camps. Goalkeepers will train with a specialist goalkeeping coach in dedicated sessions throughout the camp.
- Curriculum uses CLIL approach used in top schools worldwide
- Includes general English and sports-focused English topics
- Average of 12 students per class, maximum of 14
- Highly qualified, native-level English teachers
- Project work
- Helps students prepare for IGCE, IELTS, Trinity, Cambridge, ESB, GESE and CAE exams
- Weekly report to take home
- Anfield Stadium and Museum Tour
Students on 13-night camps will attend the above excursions as well as:
- Alton Towers Theme Park
- Liverpool City Tour
From rollercoasters to fairground rides, there's something for everyone at the UK's biggest theme park, with over 40 rides and attractions providing a well-deserved break from football training.
Liverpool Summer Camps offer airport transfers to/from London Heathrow (cost: £95 each way). These can be booked directly at [email protected] once you have booked a camp. Transfers can only be booked for flights that arrive in the UK between 09:00 and 16:00 on the camp start date and depart the UK between 11:00 and 18:00 on the camp end date.
Unaccompanied Minor (UM) or Airport Assistance is a service offered by most airlines whereby airline staff supervises and escort a child during their flight and through the parts of the airport that our staff doesn't have access to. We recommend using this service for all children traveling alone under the age of 14. Please inform us of your airport transfer booking if you are using this service by emailing [email protected]
Cancellations, for any reason, received at least five (5) days before the camp start date, will result in a camp VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Your VOUCHER is transferable to any family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered. Cash refunds will be given only with the purchase of Cancellation Protection (see terms below). Individuals who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows) or cancel their camp session within five (5) days of the camp start date will receive a camp VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid less a $100 cancellation fee.
US Sports Camps offers our camp families Cancellation Protection for $100 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date (Please note: $100 Cancellation Protection and Registration fee are non-refundable.) if you cancel for any reason before your final payment date (the first day of the month prior to the month your camp begins, i.e. final pay date of May 1st for any camp in your sport beginning in the month of June).
With Cancellation Protection, if you cancel after your final payment due date, we will issue you a camp voucher for your tuition payments made. Your camp voucher will be transferable to an immediate family member and can be used for the sport in which you were registered. For camps running in 2020, camp vouchers are valid through 2021.
If you have any questions, please fill out our inquiry form or call +44 (0)203 889 6236 (UK) or 1-800-645-3226 (US).
***US Sports Camps, Inc. is a registered agent only and Nike, Inc. is a marketing sponsor only. Neither entity has operational or management control of the Euro Sports Camp programs, and makes no representations or warranties, nor assumes any liability regarding those programs.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, housing, and more.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.