More Important Camp Details
Nike Advanced Golf Schools are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment for the advanced player ready to take their game to the next level. The Advanced camp seminars provide the aspiring junior golfer the opportunity to receive information about tournament preparation and college golf recruitment and success. Campers will hear first hand accounts of how members of our staff established themselves throughout various stages of their development. The importance of goal setting, time management, and hard work will be stressed as these are key elements to attaining success in golf and life. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
At our Nike Junior Golf Camps, we believe that a well balanced approach to nutrition is essential to playing great golf. Throughout camp we provide and encourage a menu tailored to maximize our energy potential, both physically and mentally. Breakfast buffet is served daily at Main Lodge, with lunch and dinner hosted at our other excellent restaraunts and country club facilities.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in occurs on Sunday from 11:30 - 1:00pm in the Bartley House at Boyne Highlands. Camp check-out occurs on Thursday between 2:30 - 3:00pm.
The Overnight camp fee includes golf instruction, green fees, housing and all meals. Does not include extra spending money. The Extended Day fee includes all the above except lodging and breakfast.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff lives in the dormitories/resort accommodations with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Nike Golf Schools and Jr. Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, bus depots or train stations. The packet we send to registered campers in the spring offers suggestions on shuttle services for each specific camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, breakfast
- 8:00am Daily discussion at practice facility and skills demonstrations from staff covering each facet of the game
- 8:30-11:30am Instruction - station rotation, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and the full swing
- Noon Lunch, relaxation
- 1:00-5:30pm Course play with staff. Tournament setting with focus on improving all aspects of competitive play
- 6:00pm Dinner, free-time, relaxation
- 7:30-9:30pm Evening session – roundtable discussions on tournament preparation, club-fitting, practice routines, opportunities for college golf. Guest speakers, topics to include sports psychology, mental toughness, fitness and nutrition
- 10:00pm Lights out