Junior golfers of all ability levels are invited to our golf camps outside Indianapolis at Purgatory Golf Club. Campers enjoy top-notch instruction during the week under the direction of an experienced staff of instructors.
Full Day Camps
This option runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm and is an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play professionals teach strategy, etiquette and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level.
Half Day Camps
Half Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am - Noon and include fifteen hours of total instruction on the practice range and short game areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Three hours of daily practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a Nike hat, one dozen Nike golf balls, a camp workbook, Nike bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices