Nike Junior Golf Camps return to Wichita, Kansas in 2017. Join Head Women's Golf Coach, Tom McCurdy, and Assistant Coach, Krista Peterson, for a week of great golf instruction and fun this summer!
Now in its third year, Wichita State University offers both an overnight and day camp option for junior golfers looking to take their game to the next level. Camp Director and Head Women's Golf Coach, Tom McCurdy, is excited to help each junior golfers game, regardless of skill level and experience.
The overnight camp includes all golf instruction, course play, meals, housing, and evening activities. Campers are housed in the dorms on campus and eat meals in the dining halls each day. Following dinner each night, campers participate in evening activities that can include campus tours, movies, and other sports activities.
Local residents have the option of participating in the day camp which runs from 9:00am - 5:00pm. This option includes all golf instruction, lunch, and course play. Day campers are dropped off and picked up at the course each day. Details on the first and last days of camp will be included in the Nike Camp registration packet.
Wichita State also offers a session designed for advanced/tournament-level players. For information on this program please visit Nike Advanced Junior Golf Camp, Wichita State University.
- Daily instruction from experienced college coaches with a low student/teacher ratio
- Supervised daily course play (9-18 holes) at Willowbend Golf Club
- Accommodations at Wichita State University
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- Fun, supervised off-course evening activities
- View more details »
Dates & Prices