Xcelerate Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Southwestern University Georgetown, Texas
OUR 8th SUMMER IN TEXAS! Southwestern University is the place to be for high performance lacrosse in Central Texas. The school’s 700-acre campus is located in historic Georgetown, Texas, just 25 miles north of Austin.
The excellent terrain and warm climate provide the players with a perfect atmosphere for intensive lacrosse training. After each field session, campers are able to feast on the all you can eat buffet, take a dip in the campus pool, and rest and rejuvenate in the air-conditioned dormitories. Be sure to register early, our overnight dorm space is limited.
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 25 registered OVERNIGHT campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 8 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Pre-Camp Specialty Shooting & RPM Defense Clinics available
- Xcelerate Nike RAFFLE on the last day of camp!
High Performance Instruction…Every Position!
As the camp week progresses, every camper has an opportunity to move up to a more advanced group if the camper demonstrates a higher level of play. Our coaches are consistently trying to challenge our campers in order to improve their play as well as make sure that any transition is a smooth one.
Your skill level and overall team play will dramatically improve over the course of the camp week. Remember…EVERY FIELD POSITION is covered in our camp: Attack, Midfield, Face-Off, Defense, and Goalie.
Directing camp this summer at Southwestern University is Malcolm Chase. Before a professional career in Major League Lacrosse and a LXM Pro, Malcolm was the Head Coach at the University Southern Maine from 2007-2011. He was named Conference Coach of the Year in 2009. Malcolm played four seasons at Whittier College ultimately becoming a team captain.Read Full Bio
- 2013 MLL Boston Cannons
- 2012 LXM Pro Player
- 2007-2011 Head Coach - Univ. of Southern Maine
- 2009 Conference Coach of the Year
- 2007-2008 - U.S. Indoor Lacrosse Developmental Team
- 2004-2005 - Assistant Coach - Connecticut College
- 2003 - Assistant Coach - Roanoke
- 1998-2001 - Whittier College (Captain)
OUR COACHES TEACH ALL LEVELS OF PLAY
We provide a nice balance of experienced senior staff members, highly skilled professional players, enthusiastic recent college graduates, and current college players. Their coaching credentials are outstanding: All-Pros, All-Americans, Hall of Famers, Coaches of the Year, and All-World players.
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
Xcelerate Nike Shorts - Price: $35
Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt & Shorts - Price: $55
*T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
*Short Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
• Airport Flash: 512-930-2700
• Super Shuttle Transportation Systems: 512-258-3826
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Morning Lacrosse Session: Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Afternoon Lacrosse Session: Demonstrations, Position Work, Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Evening Lacrosse Session: Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Discounts Available (If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount)
Previous Camper Discount: $25. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the previous camper discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the previous camper discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Previous camper discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sibling Discount: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Read camper reviews