XCELERATE NIKE LACROSSE / THE ULTIMATE LACROSSE EXPERIENCE!
Sunday, June 19th to Thursday, June 23rd
• Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) options available
Specialty Pre-Camp Clinics
Xcelerate Lacrosse offers a specialized Shooting-Dodging clinic and LSM-Defensive clinic at ALL of our Overnight Summer Camp Locations from 1:30pm - 4:30pm on the first day of camp. Clinic check-in is 1pm with dinner at 5pm. The clinics will be taught by top players and coaches.
♦ Shooting & Dodging Pre-Camp Clinic (Optional)
♦ LSM & Defensive Clinic (Optional)
Pre-Camp Specialty Clinic Check-in Sunday, June 19th
• Check-in between 1:00-1:30pm at McCombs Campus Center.
• Once checked in parents do NOT have to stay for general check in at 3:00pm.
• The specialty clinic fee is an additional $85.
Note: Space is limited.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Sunday, June 19th
• Check-in between 3:00pm to 4:30pm at McCombs Campus Center.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Thursday, June 23rd
• Check-out is 11:00am-12:00pm at McCombs Campus Center.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
♦ No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Sunday, June 19
• Check-in between 4:00-4:30pm, at McCombs Campus Center.
• Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45 pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
• First day pick up is 8:45 pm at Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls.
June 20, 21 & 22
• Check-in is 8:45 am at Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls.
• Pick up is 8:45 pm at Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls.
Thursday, June 23
• Last day check-in is 8:45 am at Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls.
• Last day pick up is 11:30 am at McCombs Campus Center.
Daily Schedule: SUN 4:30PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 8:45AM-8:45PM, THURS 8:45AM-11:00PM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25 (SOLD OUT!)
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
The Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) is approximately 34 miles from Southwestern University. You may choose to utilize a shuttle service to travel to and from the airport. The following shuttle services have been used by Xcelerate Lacrosse campers in the past and will drop you directly in front of Mabee Residence Hall for check-in.
• Airport Express: 512-868-6688
• Airport Flash: 512-930-2700
• Super Shuttle Transportation Systems: 512-258-3826
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game.
Below is a template and is subject to change.
Early Bird Discount: $50 (Available until January 15, 2016). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the early bird discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. The ealy bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Previous Camper Discount: $25. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the previous camper discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the previous camper discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Previous camper discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sibling Discount: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Southwestern University is located in the heart of Central Texas, in historic Georgetown. The campus sits in close proximity to Austin with its vibrant, innovative and creative culture. Soccer/Lacrosse Fields, on the east side of the campus, serves as outdoor playing fields for men's and women's soccer and men's lacrosse.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!