More Important Camp Details
We offer an Overnight and Day (9:00am-3:00pm) camp for high school players only, ages 12-18, with a Middle School-High School High Performance program.
2017 Camp Dates
Middle School-High School High Performance Program
The Middle School-High School High Performance Camp is for players (age 12-18) who are trying to make their high school team or if they're currently on it, wanting to move up the ladder. It is also geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness. These key components of the game at the higher level will be focused on throughout the week. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- Check In: Sunday at 1:00-3:00pm for all campers at the dorms.
- There will be an evaluation hit from 4:00pm-5:00pm.
- Check Out: Graduation at 12:30pm on Thursday at the tennis courts. Parents are invited to attend. Check-out is immediately after from 1:00-3:00pm.
Day Camper Program Schedule
- Sunday: Check in at 1:00-3:00pm. Depart at 5:00pm.
- Monday-Wednesday: Arrive at 9:00am. Depart at 3:30pm.
- Thursday: Arrive at 9:00am. Check out at 1:00-3:00pm
All meals are included for overnight campers starting with dinner on Sunday and ending with lunch on Thursday. Lunch is provided for all day campers Monday-Thursday.
2017: TBA | 2016: Overnight campers will stay in Resco Hall dorms on campus. Campers can request roommates or be assigned a room based on gender and age.
Overnight campers will participate in a variety of fun evening activities which may include pizza, game and/or movie nights, talent shows, games and free play at courts, and a music/acting evening.
Indianapolis International Airport
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Indianapolis International Airport and schedule a shuttle from the airport to camp. If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
Campers will utilize the 6 outdoor courts as well as the 4 hard courts in the indoor Butler Tennis Bubble.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRBU
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Day Campers arrive
- 9:00-9:30am Stretching / Warm-ups
- 9:30am-12:00 noon Tennis Instruction, Drills, Skill Work & Strategy sessions
- 12:00 noon - 1:00pm Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm-3:00pm Tennis Program, Match Play, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm Day Campers depart
- 3:00-5:00pm Rest, Shower, Dinner
- 5:00-8:00pm Evening Activity
- 8:15pm Overnight Campers to Rooms
- 9:15pm Lights Out