The SAGU Nike Baseball Camp staff is ready to work with each camper! They will cover fielding, hitting, base-running, game time situations as well as schedule scrimmages where campers can showcase their new skills!
Check-in takes place at 12:30 pm on Monday at the Teeter Hall Lobby.
Camp concludes at 12:00 pm on Thursday from the Teeter Hall Lobby.
EXTENDED DAY CAMP
Includes all baseball and night activities, dinner on Monday, lunch and dinner Tuesday-Wednesday. Extended day campers will be picked up at 9:00 pm each day aside from Thursday when camp ends at 12 noon.
Includes all baseball and and night activities, all meals from dinner on Monday to breakfast on Thursday, and double room occupancy in the dorms.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: BAXRTX
Southwestern can be found just south of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex in Waxahachie, Texas. The smaller community provides a quiet, rural atmosphere while all the excitement of the big city awaits only 25 minutes away.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Games
- 8:30 p.m. Chalk talks, Evening activities
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out!