Check-in takes place at 1230pm on Saturday at the Teeter Hall Lobby.
Camp concludes at 12:00pm on Tuesday from the Teeter Hall Lobby.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
EXTENDED DAY CAMP
Includes all baseball and night activities, dinner on Saturday, lunch and dinner Sunday-Monday. Extended day campers will be picked up at 9:00pm each day aside from Tuesday when camp ends at 12 noon.
Includes all baseball and and night activities, all meals from dinner on Saturday to breakfast on Tuesday, and double room occupancy in the dorms.
Camp Code: BAXRTX
Southwestern can be found just south of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex in Waxahachie, Texas. The smaller community provides a quiet, rural atmosphere while all the excitement of the big city awaits only 25 minutes away.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival (Extended Day Campers), stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual instruction and drill work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch, free time
- 1:00 p.m. Fundamental instruction and drills, position play
- 4:30 p.m. Free time, relax, visit with friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Games
- 8:30 p.m. Chalk talks, Evening activities
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out!