Get better this summer at junior golf camp in Glendale, CA. Scholl Canyon has played host to Nike Golf Camps in Southern California for over 10 years. Our full-day and half-day programs are designed to improve your game regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camp
The Full Day Camps run 10:00am to 4:00pm. Under the watchful eye of the instruction staff, each morning the campers practice all aspects of their games including putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. The morning session is followed by lunch and afternoon course play with the staff.
Half Day Camps
For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with the staff, made up of experienced teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game! These programs run from 10:00am - 1:00pm each day.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Morning instruction focusing on putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camp only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices