Nike Golf Camps in Los Angeles, CA at Westchester Golf Course are back in 2014 for another great season of golf! This program will be lead by Camp Director and experienced teaching professional, Lynn Ralston. Lynn and her staff are eager to help all junior golfers improve and become more passionate for the game of golf.
Nike Golf Camps in Los Angeles accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. All aspects of the game are addressed during the camp; putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, strategy, rules, and etiquette. Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full-day campers only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
Dates & Prices