Our junior golf camps in Los Angeles, CA are hosted by Westchester Golf Course and are poised for another great season in 2016! Join Camp Director and experienced teaching professional, Lynn Ralston, and improve your game this summer!
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Full Day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning to help prepare for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for course play! This program runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day.
Half Day Camps
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. These are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. This program runs from 9:00am - 12:00pm each day.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, strategy, shot selection, rules and etiquette (full-day campers only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, balls, camp workbook, water bottle, and bag tag
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View more details »
Dates & Prices