Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Berry College Mount Berry, Georgia
USSC is excited to expand its Nike Lacrosse Camp network into the South. Berry College is located next to Rome in northwest Georgia, 72 miles northwest of Atlanta and 75 miles south of Chattanooga. As the sport strengthens in Georgia, this camp presents an incredible opportunity for youth players to improve their skills, and for high school players to get a taste of playing for Berry College.
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Berry College, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 9-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
Meet your coaching staff
Chris Delfausse is the Head Lacrosse Coach at Berry College. Chris was named the first ever head men's lacrosse coach at Berry College in June, 2009 and led the Vikings through their inaugural season in 2011.
In the first year of BC lacrosse, Berry went 5-9 and won three of its last four games. In 2012, the Vikings showed improvement by finishing 6-9. The Vikings outscored opponents 151-117 in the program's second year.Read Full Bio
Prior to taking over at Berry, Delfausse was the Head Coach at Adrian College in Michigan. He enjoyed immediate success in leading the Bulldogs to an 8-6 record in 2008, their inaugural season of varsity competition. In the process, his team averaged 13.5 goals per-game to rank 11th nationally in NCAA Div. III. Delfausse’s crew showed no signs of a sophomore slump in 2009, once again averaging 13.5 goals per-game en route to a second consecutive 8-6 finish.
During his tenure at Adrian, Delfausse played a key role in the creation of the Midwest Lacrosse Conference, which will become an official NCAA Div. III lacrosse conference starting with the 2010 season. He also served as director of the Nike lacrosse camp held on the Adrian campus. Earlier in his career, Delfausse was a successful club coach at Wake Forest University. As a player, he was a midfielder on the Connecticut College varsity lacrosse team for four years.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
• Campers stay 2-per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!