Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp in Park City Park City, Utah
The 2014 Nike Lacrosse Camp returns to Park City and takes place at the Ecker Hill Recreation Fields. This is a complete skills program designed for all ability levels. All facets of the game are covered on both sides of the ball including stick skills, position play, fast breaks, team concepts and more. Camp runs 9:00am-3:00pm each day and campers need to bring their own equipment and lunch each day.
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp in Park City, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 8-15
- Superior instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
A native of Baltimore, Md., Rich graduated from the Gilman School in 1989. After Gilman, he went on to become captain of the Brown University Bears lacrosse team in Providence, R.I. During his time there, the Bears won the Ivy League Championship in 1991, were also ranked #2 in the country (1991), and went to the quarterfinals of the NCAA tournament in 1991 and 1992.Read Full Bio
After graduating from Brown, Rich lived in Park City, Utah for 13 years where he was very active in the Utah lacrosse community. From 2006 to 2008, he was the head coach of the University of Utah Men's Lacrosse Team, where he won the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference's Coach of the Year award in 2008. Following that from 2008-2012, Rich served as head coach of the Park City High School boys varsity, JV, middle school and 5th/6th grade teams.
Most recently, Rich served as an assistant coach for two teams in the Maryland / DC area. At Catholic University he worked with the men's team as a face-off and defensive assistant coach. On the woman's side of the game, Rich served as an assistant coach with the Holton Arms School in Bethesda, MD, where he worked with the high school varsity team to develop all around individual skills and offensive team concepts.
When he is not coaching lacrosse, Rich is either playing lacrosse, running, or enjoying time with his wife and twin daughters. He also manages Charm City Run, a running specialty store, in Clarksville, MD, helping people live a more active lifestyle.
• All campers check-in at ECKER HILL MIDDLE SCHOOL at 8:45am Monday, August 11th.
• Please have your signed health and release forms ready to be collected.
• Camp begins at 9:00am.
• Camp ends at 3:00pm each day.
• There will be a closing ceremony at 2:45pm on Thursday, August 14th.
♦ Helmet and Pads
♦ Lacrosse Stick(s)
♦ Bag Lunch
♦ Water Bottle
♦ Each Camper receives a reversible jersey
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 am Campers arrive
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:00 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 2:00 pm Drill stations, scrimmaging and games
- 3:00 pm Campers depart