This summer, Berry is offering one week of overnight and extended day camp (9:00am-9:00pm) for ages 9-18. At the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Berry College, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 1:30PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-12PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Monday, July 17th at Clara Hall
- Overnight campers – between 1:00-2:00pm.
- Ext. Day campers – between 1:30-2:00pm. Extended day campers depart at 9:00pm.
Check-out Thursday, July 20th
- A closing ceremony will take place at the field on at 11:30am.
- Extended Day campers will leave directly from the field.
- Overnight campers will checkout from the dorm following the closing ceremony.
Housing & Roommates
2 campers per room in Mary Hall. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Mary Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes • No Portable Fan Needed (Air-Conditioned Dorms)
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
All meals are included for overnight campers. Lunch and dinner is included for Extended Day Campers. Meals start with dinner on the first day and end with breakfast on the last day.
Extended Day Campers
On the first day of camp, extended day campers should arrive at the check-in time dressed to play. All other days, the arrival time is 8:45am. Extended day campers depart at 9:00pm (lunch and dinner included). Drop off and pick up locations will be provided at check-in.
Extended Day Camper Hours: MON 1:30PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-12PM
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Goalie Discount: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Berry offers an unusually beautiful environment for camp on its 27,000-acre campus, one of the world's largest. Fields, forests, lakes and mountains provide scenic beauty in a protected natural setting. Campers train each day at Ford Field, home of Berry's women's lacrosse team, on the Berry College campus. Along with a top-notch game facility, the Lady Vikings enjoy full-size practice fields located between Ford Field and William R. Bowdoin Field and behind Ford Field. The practice fields are also quality venues, and have hosted regulation soccer matches and lacrosse games, as well.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!