Join current Team USA rugby player Mike Petri at Georgetown University this summer for our inaugural Nike Rugby Camp in Washington DC. Campers reside in dorms on campus and all rugby activities take place at Georgetown's multi-sport field.
The overnight camp includes key fundamental drills, fun match play, meals, housing and evening activities. Campers stay in the dormitories on campus and eat in the dining halls each day. Rugby activities take place at Georgetown's athletic facilities, a short walk from where participants reside. In addition to rugby instruction, campers partake in evening activities including campus tours, exercise and fitness discussions, film, swimming and more.
The day camp runs from 9:00am - 4:30pm and includes all rugby instruction, match play and lunch. Day campers are picked up and dropped off on campus each day.
- Instruction from nationally recognized Team USA players on how to be successful on and off the rugby field
- Skill-based group structuring to maximize the advantage for players of all ages and abilities
- Daily instruction and contact rugby scrimmaging
- Small group sizes: approximately an 8:1 player to staff ratio
- Opportunity to experience a college environment
- Individualized player assessments
- Motivational speeches from current and former USA players
- Rugby themed evening activities including video analysis, nutrition seminars, training tips and much more
- A healthy and positive learning environment to help every player get better
Dates & Prices