Nike Basketball Camps are excited to host two weeks of boys basketball camp at Lewis & Clark College this summer. Under the direction of Assistant Men's Coach at Lewis & Clark, Joe Schaumburg, campers aged 8-16 will be challenged to improve their skills and become stronger players.
On the first day of camp the players will be evaluated and placed into groups based on their skill levels to ensure that everyone gets the most out of the camp experience. Throughout the week, players will run through drills and stations with close guidance and instruction from our coaches.
All abilities are welcome at this camp, our staff is eager to help all young players take their game to new heights whether that is making the varsity team in the fall or working on perfecting their shot. With drill stations and games that emphasize offensive and defensive technique, passing, team play, shooting, and more, this camp is the perfect opportunity for players to maintain their skills and fundamentals in between seasons.
- Personal instruction from our coaching staff
- Fun and challenging daily schedule featuring games, skill stations, and full court play
- Official Nike Camp T-shirt and Workbook for each camper
- Handwritten evaluation and certificate upon completion of camp
- Powerbars and other great Nike Prizes
Dates & Prices