More Important Camp Details
2016 Camp Sessions
Session I Complete Skills Camp: June 20th-23rd. Held at Lewis & Clark College.
Session II Complete Skills Camp: July 11th-14th. Held at Lewis & Clark College.
Session III Shooting Camp: August 1st-4th. Held at Riverdale High School. HALF DAY SOLD OUT!
All Campers Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Half Day Campers Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 11:30AM
Full Day Campers Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 3:30PM
Half Day Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-12PM. Lunch is not provided.
Full Day Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-4PM. Lunch is provided.
Click the "More Details" button below for a sample daily schedule and information on facilities, camper evaluation, and registration.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to the start of camp. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sessions I and II will mainly take place at Lewis & Clark College's Pamplin Sports Center. Depending on our final camp numbers and age breakdowns, Session I and II campers may be utilizing that Riverdale High School gym for certain portions of the camp depending upon their group. Riverdale High School is located only minutes away from Lewis & Clark College at 9727 Southwest Terwilliger Boulevard, Portland, OR 97219.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Morning Stretch / Attendance
- 9:15 AM Dribble Series
- 9:30 AM Full Court Drills
- 9:45 AM 3 on 3
- 10:15 AM Full Court Games
- 11:00 AM Lunch
- 11:45 AM Free Throw, Two Ball, 1 on 1
- 12:30 PM Offensive Team Drills
- 1:15 PM Defensive Team Drills
- 2:00 PM Full Court Games
- 3:00 PM Lecture
- 4:00 PM Dismissal