More Important Camp Details
2017 Camp Sessions
Complete Skills Camp I: June 19th-22nd
Shooting Camp: August 11th-13th
Complete Skills Camp II: August 14th-17th
Complete Skills Camp Hours
All Campers Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Half Day Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-12PM
Full Day Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-4PM
Shooting Camp Hours
All Campers Check-in: Friday at 11:30AM
Camp Hours: FRI 12PM-5PM SAT 9AM-5PM SUN 9AM-12PM
Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Lewis & Clark College, nestled on a quiet wooded hillside six miles from downtown Portland, is the perfect setting for this summer’s Nike Girls Basketball Camp in Oregon. Campers train daily at The Pamplin Sports Center, a 2,300 seat basketball and volleyball arena in Portland, Oregon which serves as the home of the Lewis & Clark Pioneers. Overnight campers reside in the dormitories on campus where staff act as resident advisors and supervise campers overnight.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Campers Arrive/Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Instructional Stations
- 10:30 AM Lecture
- 11:00 AM Offensive and Defensive Drills
- 12:00 PM Half Day Campers Depart/Lunch
- 1:00 PM Team Practice
- 2:00 PM Skill Contests
- 3:00 PM League Games
- 4:00 PM Full-Court Games
- 5:00 PM Full Day Campers Depart