More Important Camp Details
Choose from two camp sessions where all aspects of field hockey are covered. Instruction is available to girls, ages 10-18, playing at any ability level from beginner to advanced. Players are grouped based on their skill level on the first day. All positions receive catered instruction including goalies. Individuals and teams are welcome.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Physical forms from within one year of camp are accepted and collected on the first day of camp.
What's included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended Day campers (9am-8pm - except on ﬁrst and last day): Lunch and dinner are provided.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Field Hockey Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
2016 SESSION INFORMATION
Session One: July 5-8
- Tuesday July 5th: Arrive between 1:00-2:00pm at Wasylean Residence Hall Lobby for check in. Players should come dressed to play.
- Friday July 8th: Final games start at 9:00am. Graduation is at 12:00pm at John Caughlin field. Parents are invited to attend!
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Tuesday 2:00-8:00pm, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00am-8:00pm, Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
Session Two: July 25-28
- Monday July 25th: Arrive between 1:00-2:00pm at Wasylean Residence Hall Lobby for check in. Players should come dressed to play.
- Thursday July 28th: Final games start at 9:00am. Graduation is at 12:00pm at John Caughlin field. Parents are invited to attend!
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Monday 2:00-8:00pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00am-8:00pm, Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Equipment Needed: hockey stick, water bottle, mouth guard, shin guards, court and turf shoes and goalies must bring full goalie protective equipment
Facility: Campers train on grass and turf fields. If it rains, there are indoor courts available
Dorm: Wasylean Residence Hall
Campers Per Room: 4, 6, or 8 person suites
Roommates: request at least 14 days prior to camp
Bathrooms: each suite has 2 full bathrooms
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: YES
Key Deposit: $140 – Bring a check made out to US Sports
Spending Money: $40
Medical Facility: an athletic trainer is on-site and a doctor is on-call for emergencies
Closest Airport: Boston’s Logan International Airport
Transportation: Not provided
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have one person contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our REGISTRATION FORM providing credit card number or a check. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415-526-5933. Mail registrations to Nike Field Hockey Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Located only one hour west of Boston, picturesque Worcester State University spans 58 acres in the residential west side of Worcester, Massachusetts.
Worcester State University is also hosting a Nike Lacrosse Camp this summer. For more information, click on the link.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 8:45 Stretching/warm-up
- 9:00 Training session- skills/small game tactics
- 11:30 Rest/individual help
- 12:30 Lunch
- 1:45 Warm-up
- 2:00 Training session- skills session
- 4:30 Rest
- 5:00 Dinner
- 6:00 Training session- scrimmages
- 8:30 Evening activities
- 10:30 Lights out