Nike Junior Golf Camps at New England Country Club are back in 2014 and designed to help you get better this summer! Come join Camp Director, Mark Copithorne, and the entire New England CC staff for a week of great golf instruction!
Our Nike Golf camp at New England Country Club is weeklong commuter camp designed to create interest and foster development for players of all ability levels. We offer both full-day and half-day camps to allow you to choose what is best for you.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camps at New England CC run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Every morning for three hours, the campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and then 9-holes with on-course instruction. The camp has a low camper per instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camps run Monday thru Friday from 9:00am-Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Three hours of practice with Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Instruction from recognized and dedicated golf professionals with low student/teacher ratio
- Daily on-course instruction with staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices