Nike Golf Camps, New England Country Club Bellingham, Massachusetts
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Nike Junior Golf Camps at New England Country Club are back in 2014 and designed to help you get better this summer! Come join Camp Director, Mark Copithorne, and the entire New England CC staff for a week of great golf instruction!
Our Nike Golf camp at New England Country Club is weeklong commuter camp designed to create interest and foster development for players of all ability levels. We offer both full-day and half-day camps to allow you to choose what is best for you.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camps at New England CC run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Every morning for three hours, the campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and then 9-holes with on-course instruction. The camp has a low camper per instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camps run Monday thru Friday from 9:00am-Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Three hours of practice with Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Instruction from recognized and dedicated golf professionals with low student/teacher ratio
- Daily on-course instruction with staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Mark has been New England Country Club's head professional for the past 11 years and brings a wealth of knowledge to the Nike Jr. Camps. Mark has been teaching juniors and adults since 1991 and brings his skills as an accomplished player to camp as well.
New England Country Club
The scenic New England Country Club is one of the best conditioned public courses in the area. This enjoyable 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Hale Irwin, has the look and feel of a private golf course. The rolling hills, tree lined fairways, and multiple tee boxes give each hole a unique character and provide a fair challenge for all ability levels.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (included in camp price, half day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. On-course instruction on club selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart