Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Saint Vincent College Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Ideally located just 35 miles from Pittsburgh, Saint Vincent College sits on a 200-acre picturesque campus in Laurel Highlands of PA. Come join Hall of Fame coach, Tom Harbert, this summer for a great week of camp!
At the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Saint Vincent College, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 10-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes
Located in the foothills of the Laurel Mountains in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, Saint Vincent is the summer home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, hosting the team's annual preseason camp for more than 40 years.
Meet your coaching staff
Directing camp this summer at Saint Vincent College is Jen Perestock. Jen was a four year starter and team captain for the Bearcats from 2001-2005. Jen currently is the director of True PA Girls Lacrosse and the Head Coach at Shaler Area High School.Read Full Bio
- 2014 WPIAL D2 CHAMPIONS!
- 2013 WPIAL D2 CHAMPIONS!
- Section Champions (2010, 2013, 2014)
- WPIAL playoff competitors 5/5 years
- Vice President WPGLCA (Western PA Girls Lacrosse Coach Association)
- Intrepid Lacrosse Club (2009-2011) Head Coach
- Wilson College (2008-2009) Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach, Assistant
- Saint Vincent College (2005-2013) Nike Lacrosse Camp Coach
- Saint Vincent College (2007-2008) Assistant Coach
- Greater Latrobe School District (2006-2008) Assistant Coach
- Greater Latrobe Parks and Recreation (2005-2008) Director of Lacrosse Clinics
- Dedication Spirit Respect Player Award 2005
- Albert DeLuca Award for Best Student Athlete 2005
- North-South All Star Tournament Team 2005
- Currently holding school record for draw controls
- Hampton High School (1999-2001)
-player on first girls lacrosse team, MVP awards
- Tom Harbert - Assistant Camp Director
- Jym Walters - Head Coach, Saint Vincent College, coordinator
- Jeff Giordan - Goalie Coach, Former Saint Vincent College Player
- Mary Powers - former University of Oregon player
- Artie Spruill - former Towson University player
- John Bell - Strength/Conditioning Coach, Saint Vincent College
- Other outstanding coaches and players
- Certified Athletic Trainer
• Extended Day Campers – between 1:00-2:00pm
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers arrive
- 9:00 AM Instructional Session I (Skill development stations & Goal Keeping instruction)
- 11:30 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest/Swim or Individual instruction on field with coach
- 2:00 PM Instructional Session II (Skills development stations, Goal Keeping instruction & Live game situations)
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Free time
- 7:00 PM Session III - Competitive Lacrosse practice/games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Camp Store Open
- 10:15 PM Overnight campers to rooms
- 11:00 PM Lights out!