This year Saint Vincent is offering one session of overnight with a commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) option available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 1:00PM-9:00PM, MON-WED 8:45AM-9:00PM, THURS 8:45AM-12:30PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
All campers check-in at SAINT BENEDICT HALL on Sunday, July 5th (No lunch on first day)
• Overnight Campers – between 12:00-2:00pm
• Extended Day Campers – between 1:00-2:00pm
The last session will take place Thursday morning, July 9th. Exact time and location of the camp closing ceremony will be confirmed by the camp director on the first day of camp. Overnight campers check-out from the dorms between 12:30-2:00pm.
Housing & Roommates
Campers stay 2-per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so no later than 10 days before the start of camp. Roommate requests are not guaranteed! If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age.
Dorm: Saint Benedict Hall
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times.
♦ DORM IS AIR-CONDITIONED
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount.
Goalie Discount: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Saint Vincent College
Located in the foothills of the Laurel Mountains in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, Saint Vincent is the summer home of the Pittsburgh Steelers, hosting the team's annual preseason camp for more than 40 years.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers arrive
- 9:00 AM Instructional Session I (Skill development stations & Goal Keeping instruction)
- 11:30 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest/Swim or Individual instruction on field with coach
- 2:00 PM Instructional Session II (Skills development stations, Goal Keeping instruction & Live game situations)
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Free time
- 7:00 PM Session III - Competitive Lacrosse practice/games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Camp Store Open
- 10:15 PM Overnight campers to rooms
- 11:00 PM Lights out!