More Important Camp Details
This summer, Regis is offering one session of overnight with a commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM) option available. The playing talent is rich in Colorado and the Midwest and our coaches can’t wait to help campers reach a new level of play.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 1:00PM-9:00PM, MON-TUE 8:45AM-9:00PM, WED 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in for all campers takes place from 1:00-2:00pm on Sunday, June 18th at DeSmet Hall.
A closing ceremony will take place at the field on Wednesday, June 21st at 11:30am. Extended Day campers will leave directly from the field. Overnight campers will checkout from West Hall following the closing ceremony - Parents are invited to this!
Housing & Roommates
Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: DeSmet Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes • Dorm has AC - No fan required
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
- Check-In - extended day campers check-in on Sunday, June 18th between 1:00-1:30pm at DeSmet Hall. You should come dressed and ready to play.
- Mornings - Monday through Wednesday, extended day campers should arrive at the field at 8:45am.
- Pick-Up Times - Sunday through Tuesday, extended day campers depart at 9:00pm (lunch and dinner included). Pick up locations for extended day campers will vary and be given out at check-in.
- Camp Ends - On Wednesday, extended day campers depart from the field after morning session, around 11:30am.
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Rooted in more than 130 years of tradition, Regis University is situated just northwest of dynamic downtown Denver. Picturesque mountain views form the backdrop to the beutiful Regis campus. Campers train each day on the Regis Lacrosse and Soccer Field one of the finest natural grass fields in the region if not the country.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 pm Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 pm Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 pm Back to field for games
- 9:00 pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 pm Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!