At the Nike Clark Family Running Camp we understand that to be the best, you must learn from the best! Located in Tarrytown, NY, the Hackley School offers the ideal setting for our cross country and track & field programs. This beautiful 285 acre campus offers 6.4 miles of running trails and a six-lane 400 meter track.
The Nike Clark Family Running Camp is directed and facilitated by its original creators and members of the royal family of track and field, the Clark Family. Hazel Clark, Joetta Clark and Jearl Miles Clark have 12 Olympic teams to their credit, and made history when they swept the 2000 Olympic trials under the coaching of world class coach JJ Clark, brother of Hazel and Joetta, and husband to Jearl Miles Clark.
- Choose from Cross Country or Track & Field training programs.
- Open to ages 10-18, coed.
- Optional extended camp hours available: 8-9am and 3:30-5pm.
- Lunch included in camp fee.
- Individual and group instruction.
- Event specific training instructed by former Olympic Stars.
- Nike Running Camp t-shirt.
- 10:1 camper to staff ratio.
- Swimming offered for cool down each day.
- Specific training for all skill levels. All events but pole vault.
- View more details »
Dates & Prices