2016 Camp Information
The MB Sports/Nike Ultimate Camp at University of Central Florida is a summer ultimate camp for youth ultimate players of all abilities who seek an exciting summer experience with the sport of ultimate. Campers can choose between Overnight and Day (9:00am-5:00pm) camp options.
Our camp is open to players of all ability levels.
Our camp is for players from the ages of 10-18.
Our camps are open to both boys and girls. All activities will be done in a mixed environment.
Daily Schedule & Information
- Monday: Arrive at 9:00-11:00am for check-in at the dorms. Campers should come dressed to play.
- Friday: Depart at 4:30-5:00pm from the dorms.
- Meals: All meals are provided daily for Overnight Campers starting with lunch on Monday and ending with lunch on Friday.
- Monday: Arrive at 11:00am for check-in at the dorms. Campers should come dressed to play. Depart at 5:00pm from the dorms.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Arrive at 9:00am at the dorms. Depart at 5:00pm from the dorms.
- Friday: Arrive at 9:00am at the dorms.Depart at 4:30-5:00pm from the dorms.
- Meals: Lunch is included for all Day Campers Monday-Friday.
Campers will stay in the UCF Valucia dorms on campus. Each dorm room will house two individuals, and camp staff and counselors will be spread out throughout each floor. Roomates are assigned by gender, age and roommate requests. The dorms are air conditioned.
Campers with play ultimate on the UCF athletic fields.
In addition to the amazing ultimate sport experience, we offer our campers a great opportunity to escape the fields and have some fun in the evenings. Each week we offer a variety of extra activities (both on and off campus, some of which may incur an additional fee).
On-campus activities examples: Outdoor basketball, swimming, ping-pong, movies, dance parties, board games, and more.
Off-campus activities examples: Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood, Fun Spot America or Congo River (entertainment complex which includes miniature golf, batting cages, laser tag and more!); and lastly,Interactive Museums like Ripley's Believe it or Not or The CSI Experience. Staff members accompany our campers on all trips.
We provide a ratio of 1 staff member for every 10 campers. This ensures lots of one-on-one attention and teaching for each camper.
The Nike Ultimate Camp counselors and staff are hand-selected based on their ability to lead and supervise. We will have a staff member available for campers during all hours of the night should they need assistance. Campers will be transported to a local hospital in case of an emergency.
We will continue play during rain, but during thunderstorms we will move indoors to work on fitness or have additional classroom time.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Nike Ultimate Camps do not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you have a camper arriving by air who is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there will be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: UFXRCF
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake up and breakfast
- 9:00am Day & Extended Day Campers arrive; Warm Ups
- 9:30am Speed and Agility
- 10:00am Drills (Throwing, Cutting, Offense, Defense)
- 11:00am Scrimmaging
- 12:00pm Lunch, Rest
- 1:30pm Chalk Talk (Rules – Leadership – Coaching – Strategy – Fundraising – Spirit of the Game – Inspiration Talks)
- 2:00pm Drills (Throwing, Cutting, Offense, Defense)
- 3:00pm Aerobic Conditioning
- 3:30pm Scrimmage
- 5:00pm Day Campers Depart
- 5:00pm Showers/Free Time for Extended Day & Overnight Campers
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm Evening Fun Activities
- 10:00pm Lights Out for Overnight Campers