Our camp is open to players of all ability levels.
Our camp is for players from the ages of 10-18.
Our camps are open to both boys and girls. All activities will be done in a mixed environment.
Daily Schedule & Information
- Monday: Arrive at 9:00-11:00am for check-in at the dorms. Campers should come dressed to play.
- Friday: Depart at 4:30-5:00pm.
- Meals: All meals are provided daily for Overnight Campers starting with lunch on Monday and ending with lunch on Friday.
Extended Day Campers
- Monday: Arrive at 11:00am for check-in at the dorms. Campers should come dressed to play. Depart at 9:00pm from the dorms.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Arrive at 9:00am. Depart at 9:00pm.
- Friday: Arrive at 9:00am. Depart at 4:30-5:00pm.
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner are provided daily for Extended Day Campers starting with lunch on Monday and ending with lunch on Friday.
- Monday: Arrive at 11:00am for check-in at the dorms. Campers should come dressed to play. Depart at 5:00pm from the fields.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Arrive at 9:00am. Depart at 5:00pm.
- Friday: Arrive at 9:00am.Depart at 4:30-5:00pm.
- Meals: Lunch is included for all Day Campers Monday-Friday.
Campers will stay in the UCF dorms on campus. Each dorm room will house two individuals, and camp staff and counselors will be spread out throughout each floor. Roomates are assigned by gender, age and roommate requests. The dorms are air conditioned.
Campers with play ultimate on the UCF athletic fields located at 4000 Central Florida Blvd. Orlando, FL 32816.
In addition to the amazing ultimate sport experience, we offer our campers a great opportunity to escape the fields and have some fun in the evenings. Each week we offer a variety of extra activities (both on and off campus, some of which may incur an additional fee).
On-campus activities examples: Outdoor basketball, swimming, ping-pong, movies, dance parties, board games, and more.
Off-campus activities examples: Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe or Planet Hollywood, Fun Spot America or Congo River (entertainment complex which includes miniature golf, batting cages, laser tag and more!); and lastly,Interactive Museums like Ripley's Believe it or Not or The CSI Experience. Staff members accompany our campers on all trips.
We provide a ratio of 1 staff member for every 10 campers. This ensures lots of one-on-one attention and teaching for each camper.
The Nike Ultimate Camp counselors and staff are hand-selected based on their ability to lead and supervise. We will have a staff member available for campers during all hours of the night should they need assistance. Campers will be transported to a local hospital in case of an emergency.
We will continue play during rain, but during thunderstorms we will move indoors to work on fitness or have additional classroom time.
For campers wanting to participate in another week of camp in a different sport, weekend stayovers are available between consecutive sessions for $250/weekend and include meals and housing for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and an extra activity.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Nike Ultimate Camps do not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you have a camper arriving by air who is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there will be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Other Sports Camps at Curry College
At the same location, there is a NIKE Soccer Camp, NIKE Softball Camp, NIKE Baseball Camp, NIKE Tennis Camp, NIKE Golf Camp, NIKE Volleyball Camp and NIKE Lacrosse Camp. All 7 sports camps are directed by the owners: Mehdi and Maria Belhassan. Many campers who play more than one sport are able to play 1 week of Ultimate and additional weeks in any other sport (without ever having to move locations… they can even stay in the same dorm room!) This is a great opportunity for athletes with multiple interests to get great intensive training in their favorite sports at one location - play ultimate one week and volleyball, soccer, tennis, lacrosse, golf, or softball the next! When mixing sports, campers must participate in at least 1 full week of each sport. Sports can not be mixed during the week. This is because each sports camp is an Intensified Training Program and should not be interrupted mid week.
Camp Code: UFXRCF
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake up and breakfast
- 9:00am Day & Extended Day Campers arrive; Warm Ups
- 9:30am Speed and Agility
- 10:00am Drills (Throwing, Cutting, Offense, Defense)
- 11:00am Scrimmaging
- 12:00pm Lunch, Rest
- 1:30pm Chalk Talk (Rules – Leadership – Coaching – Strategy – Fundraising – Spirit of the Game – Inspiration Talks)
- 2:00pm Drills (Throwing, Cutting, Offense, Defense)
- 3:00pm Aerobic Conditioning
- 3:30pm Scrimmage
- 5:00pm Day Campers Depart
- 5:00pm Showers/Free Time for Extended Day & Overnight Campers
- 6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm Evening Fun Activities
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00pm Lights Out for Overnight Campers