More Important Camp Details
Designed by the top coaches and athletes in the country, 5meter Nike Water Polo Camps provide in-water instruction to make an immediate impact on an athlete’s game. Young athletes will have the opportunity to learn first hand how Olympic Athletes train, meet their nutritional needs, and balance their lives. The two day clinic is $195 with a one day option available for $150.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
- Check-in takes place at between 4:30-5:00pm on Friday and 9:00am on Saturday. All campers should arrive at check-in time dressed to play!
- Check-out will be at 8:30pm Friday and 5:30pm on Saturday.
Friday, February 17th: 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Saturday, February 18th: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
• Check-In and Registration: 4:30-5:00 pm
• Introductions and Overview: 5:00-5:30 pm
• Pool: 5:30-8:00 pm
• Review : 8:00-8:30 pm
• Review and Preview of the day: 9:00-9:30 am
• Pool: 9:30-12:00 pm
• Announce scrimmage teams and times
• Lunch Break: 12:00-2:00 pm
• Scrimmages running: 2:00-4:30 pm
• Q&A/Pizza dinner w Olympians (photo opp) announcement of camp standouts and awards: 4:30-5:30 pm
Note: Friday - all campers train at the South Davis Recreation Center. On Saturday the boys will be at Olympus HS while the girls will be at the South Davis Recreation Center.
Boys: Olympus HS 4055 S 2300 E Holladay, UT 84124
Girls: South Davis Recreation Center: 550 N 200 W Bountiful, UT 84010
1). This camp is open to any and all entrants. 2). Drugs, alchohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp. 3). For your safety and benefit, we recommend that you choose a camp that fits your particular skills and level of development.